Author Topic: Dog Aid Society of Scotland: 9mo black and tan cocker boy  (Read 3166 times)

Offline PennyB

Re: Dog Aid Society of Scotland: 9mo black and tan cocker boy
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2007, 09:14:28 AM »
Well, hubby didn't say no so I may get the go ahead!  Mind you, Ollie will probably be snapped up by then.  As long as his forever home is a great one then I guess it doesn't really matter.  I suppose they won't be too keen as we are in a terraced house and I already have Holly and Kali :'(

whats wrong with terraced houses --- I live in one and only have a small yard ::)
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2007, 09:32:32 AM »
Well, we have a large (ish) back garden, I just assumed they would prefer him to go somewhere with wide open spaces :-\
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline MrsMac

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 09:16:21 AM »
OH and I had a big chat last night about Ollie and we decided to wait a while before adding another dog to our family  :'(    We kind of agreed this lately anyway but I just saw Ollie and let my heart rule my head. 

I'm gutted but I know its the sensible thing to do at the moment.  I know Ollie won't be waiting long for his forever home, I just wish it was my home he was coming to  :-\

Mairi & Melody
Melody

Friends are the angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly

Offline lolajays

• Site Member
  • Little miss Maudie pants and the beautiful Alice!
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2007, 10:27:36 AM »
Looks like hes homed now anyway! Hope it is his forever home too he is a stunner!
Tracey, Maudie and Alice x