Author Topic: NESSR: The lovely Lily, 10 months old, Scotland - still looking!  (Read 14264 times)

Offline Krisdt

• Site Member
Re: NESSR: The lovely Lily, 10 months old, Scotland - still looking!
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2007, 05:22:54 PM »
Freya my dad is ringing Liz from nessr later tonight about rehoming a dog  :D Maybe Lilly is a match for them? (fingers crossed)

Offline Ailsa

• Site Member
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2007, 05:08:04 PM »
thanks Ailsa, she would not cope with someone working full time, she has been offered a great home but it wouldnt be for 6 weeks and thats going to be hard on Matt and I as we love her to bits and just get more attatched, she is so happy with us but its just not practical for us to have 5 dogs ::)

No probs - thought as much myself. Twix copes fine with the dog walker, but she is such a laid back wee dog that she takes anything in her stride! 5 dogs? Seems quite reasonable to me!!

Offline dorrit

• Site Member
  • Little Ollie and Little Nell
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2007, 02:58:59 PM »
Is Lily still available? My OH thinks it's to soon to get another, but I miss having my spaniels and now that Ehtel's gone the house is so empty and we have so much to offer a homeless dog/s.  Let me know if you think we would be suitable to adopt lily?

Offline crazyspaniels

• Site Member
« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2007, 05:38:05 PM »
Lily is only suitable for someone who has expereince with cockers and will accept her kicking off as she settles, she is not a novice cocker but very rewarding, PM me if interested

Freya and Cockers Bilbo and Dobbie, not forgetting the Springers Willow and Paddy

Offline Top Barks

• Site Member
    • http://www.topbarks.co.uk
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2007, 10:42:09 PM »
Lily is only suitable for someone who has expereince with cockers and will accept her kicking off as she settles, she is not a novice cocker but very rewarding, PM me if interested

Mrs Top Barks still says no :'( >:D >:D >:D

Mark Sanderson BSc Hons (canine behaviour), FdSc CBT, CAP 1, CAP 2
Member of The Association Of Pet Dog Trainers (00977)

Check out my website http://www.topbarks.co.uk/  www.yorkdogtrainer.co.uk

Offline spanielcrazy

• Site Member
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2007, 01:04:47 AM »
Only just caught up with this. I'm so sorry things didn't work out for Lily. :'(

You could put her on a plane for the US..... :005:

Mrs Top Barks still says no :'( >:D >:D >:D

You could rehome Mrs. Top Barks  :lol:
The madhouse: Michelle, Joy, Jordie, Gizmo, Bracken, Jewel

"My darlings,I love you more than life itself, but you're all ****ing mad!"  Ozzy Osbourne

Offline JackieD

• Site Member
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2007, 08:18:29 PM »
Awwww Mark, bless I didn't think you were still trying to pursuade her  ;) She loves hwtm too so Freya said, a star in the making  :D

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2007, 08:24:50 PM »
You could rehome Mrs. Top Barks  :lol:

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Offline dorrit

• Site Member
« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2007, 05:05:42 PM »
I have spoken to my partner and if Lily can wait until the begining of July then we would love to adopt her. I know it's a lot to ask, but we will both be out of the Country until then, so I wouldn't want to adopt her and then have to leave her at home with a dog sitter for several weeks.

If this is possible then We could offer her a secure and loving home, where she would be in the hands of experienced owners of Cocker Spaniels. vShe would have access to a weekend home in the coutryside and a home with garden in London during the week. She would be insured and would have, at least several holidays a year in the Lake District.

In terms of Lily's issues, all our previous cockers have had some issues or another. Be it food or toy or even owner possessiveness, and not to forget the  stroppy and  tempremental behaviour rages, either way We have dealt with these issues and have ended up with loving and devoted cockers.

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2007, 05:17:32 PM »
Dorrit, you need to contact Crazyspaniels by PM not post on the forum if you're interested in Lily. Thanks :D
Jane

Offline crazyspaniels

• Site Member
« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2007, 06:19:14 PM »
thanks Dorrit, but it would be too far away as Lilly is in Scotland :blink:

Freya and Cockers Bilbo and Dobbie, not forgetting the Springers Willow and Paddy

Offline dorrit

• Site Member
« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2007, 06:48:37 PM »
If Lily is still around in July, I would be happy to drive up and collect her, unless she has to be rehomed in Scotland?

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #102 on: June 04, 2007, 10:27:46 PM »
Dorrit, please contact Crazyspaniels privately please, as requested above ;)
Jane

Offline dorrit

• Site Member
« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2007, 09:29:04 AM »
I've already PM'd Freya, but for some strange reason my messages keep being displayed on the meesageboard...

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2007, 08:20:44 PM »
Hi all, thought i'd let you all know how Lily is getting on in her new and final home! We've had her for 2 weeks now and shes eventually settled down. Was touch and go for a while as she was being a right little monster but we persevered and luckily its helped. She's still as mad as ever though! She now lives with a bouncy lurcher who she bosses about and two doting humans as well as some small furries.

Lilypad now lives a life of luxury as top dog in my doggy daycare centre in Edinburgh. Lots of dogs to play with and humans to cuddle her.  So far she is very happy with us and we adore her. She's a huge cuddle monster and knows exactly how to get your attention. Angelic looks but devilish personality!! She's managed to wiggle her way into sleeping with us too. ASBO barking in the kitchen caused that! Poor wee lily had a traumatic time last week though. Got stung by lots of wasps on Tuesday then caught a bug going round on Thurs/Fri (lots of vomiting and the runs!) She's back to her normal silly self now though. We met Nicola and her 3 spaniels today and had a great time watching them all playing together. Lily was very well behaved and not too bossy with them, Merlin (our lurcher) needs to stand up for himself with her! The two of them are now flat out, absolutely knackered for once thanks to Nicola's three!

Will post some pics soon hopefully if Freya and the rest of you would like to see them!

Jo and Lily xx

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.