Author Topic: Wish Me Luck!  (Read 21296 times)

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck!
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2004, 06:41:22 PM »
Hi Tracey click on " more dogs " he's halfway down the page.

Barb xx                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Fran

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck!
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2004, 07:14:18 PM »
Hi Everyone again....

Still no update :cry: Been home.. put dinner in the oven... now back online in the office with my Cocker Spaniel Suzie on my lap... Between checking my emails ( and checking that every 2 minutes now no joke!) and checking on dogpages  still no clearer on the update on little Charlie :cry: My other half and chilrden are just as desperate now to know,  they keep phoning me on my mobile asking about Charlie.  Now the suspense is KILLING me :!:

Thank you all for your kind wishes...

My fingers, Emma, James's and Peter's fingers and Suzies paws still crossed :wink:                    

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck!
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2004, 07:31:59 PM »
Good luck Fran. Ive got my fingers crossed for you. He's absolutly
gorgous.  :D  

Sam... sorry you didn't get him.

Barb                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck!
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2004, 07:36:48 PM »
Had my eye on this little fella myself :wink:  but with Indie still being so young, decided to leave it!  It sounds as if hes not short of offers :)

Fran, I really hope you get to be his mummy :wink:  Have everything crossed for you!  

Tracey if you go to main homepage, then click on more dogs, and its headed under Charlie!

Sam, so sorry you missed out on Charlie.                    

Offline Janet

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck!
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2004, 07:41:55 PM »
I think every Cocker lover in the UK has seen Charlie, I would love to join the queue, but think there are already more than enough!!!Good Luck to you both.                    
Janet

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Wish Me Luck!
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2004, 08:15:26 PM »
Just been on to read all about him - all 6 pages :shock:  How cute is he in that second photo :P  Your lucky hes not a gold Fran or I'd be tempted to become a late runner :wink:  What are our chances of hearing anything on  a Sunday :?:                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline tracey

• Site Member
    • http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk
Wish Me Luck!
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2004, 08:50:42 PM »
Thank's Barb and Emma for the reply :)

I can't believe he is only 14 weeks and looking for his 3rd home :shock:
My heart goes out to him :cry:

Tracey.                    
http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk

Love All
Trust A Few
Do Wrong To None
William Shakespeare

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck!
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2004, 11:59:00 PM »

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Wish Me Luck!
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2004, 11:59:42 PM »
It's such a shame, no idea whats happened with this wee fellow  :( but we can all see why Debi is now being so careful with selecting his new owners - so sorry it's now not going to be you Sam  :( but best wishes to you Fran, i'm sure you'll let us know as soon as you do  :wink:                    

Offline Fran

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck!
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2004, 10:13:21 AM »
Good morning everyone...

STILL no news :cry:  :cry: I have just sent another email to the Rescue Centre.  This is complete TORTURE now... looks like another day with my nose against the computer overdosing on coffee and ciggies!

Some sort of news soon I hope!

Thanks everyone,

Fran                    

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Wish Me Luck!
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2004, 10:18:03 AM »
Hang on in there Fran :) I can understand what you're going through waiting for news but remember that the people who run rescue centres are very, very busy people - they have the dogs in their care to look after as well as answer emails, phone calls etc and of course their own family lives as well. I'm sure you will get a reply soon - you just have to be patient for a wee bit longer :wink:                    
Jane

Offline Janet

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck!
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2004, 11:20:46 AM »
I feel for you Fran.  I got Cagney (posted as orange roan cocker X), from Dog pages.  I showed interest, then our computer server went down, so no contact for 24hrs.  When on line again, found out that as I hadn't responded, he had been offered to the next person.

As a great believer in fate, I thought it just wasn't meant to be and sent a message to advise, but left my telephone number, just in case!!24hrs later I had a phonecall and Cagney was ours.  We picked him up the next day.  So never give up and use all forms of communication, just in case!!!!If it's meant to be, it will happen!!

Janet X                    
Janet

Offline PennyB

Wish Me Luck!
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2004, 12:41:46 PM »
Hang on in there Fran :) I can understand what you're going through waiting for news but remember that the people who run rescue centres are very, very busy people - they have the dogs in their care to look after as well as answer emails, phone calls etc and of course their own family lives as well. I'm sure you will get a reply soon - you just have to be patient for a wee bit longer :wink:

And I know that Debi from the rescue practically runs that rescue single handedly!                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
Wish Me Luck!
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2004, 10:24:31 AM »
Good luck Fran,

so hope you get this little chap, I saw him on dogpages the other day and wished I was in a postion to help, looks like he has had no end of offers though.

Michelle                    

Offline Fran

• Site Member
Wish Me Luck!
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2004, 10:40:30 AM »
Good morning all.....

Looks like another long day ahead of me.  As I said to another member in a PM, "Patience Is A Virtue"

Fran