Author Topic: Smirnoff re-homed.  (Read 1172 times)

Offline nataliea

• Site Member
Smirnoff re-homed.
« on: February 11, 2008, 11:17:37 AM »
Hi all CoL'ers  :D
Many thanks for your good luck messages and your help in finding Smirf. An even bigger thank you to Cynthia, Jim and Kate at NESSR for their help and support. I'm just back to work after a fortnignt of cocker mayhem  >:D
Smirf and Herbs are finally rubbing along nicely together and have great tug o war and duffing up games. Smirf is a joy, he is mostly as good as gold, until the counter/table surfing urge gets the better of him, we're working on that!  ;)
Even my parents dogs have taken to him, so he has his family now and the best fun on his walks. As soon as I get chance I shall post some pics.
Nat, Herbs and Smirf  :D
Nat and the Fabulous Cocker Boys.

Offline BigJim&Kate

• Site Member
    • NESSR - Spaniel Rescue
Re: Smirnoff re-homed.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 12:57:15 PM »
Hi Nat, so glad youve put an update about him  :D and so glad to see hes settling in  :luv:

Was getting worried that he wasnt getting on with herbs  :-\

Was going to get James to text you to make sure everything was ok but didnt want to pester  ;)

Kate
Jim, Kate, Bails, Millie & Gypsy Working for
NESSR - Spaniel Rescue
NESSR / NECSR Cocker Rehoming Co-ordinator

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 12:58:58 PM »
Aww  :luv: So pleased to hear he is settling in okay  :D Must see pics v.soon!!!!

Offline nataliea

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 03:33:49 PM »
Hi Nat, so glad youve put an update about him  :D and so glad to see hes settling in  :luv:

Was getting worried that he wasnt getting on with herbs  :-\

Was going to get James to text you to make sure everything was ok but didnt want to pester  ;)

Kate

Hi there,
You should have text, I wouldn't have thought you were pestering after all you two have done :D
I was so busy with the two of them, the first week wasn't good, Herbs took a while to stop being horrible to him; I asked a local a behaviourist/trainer came to see us all on the Mon of the second week and she really helped. I've stuck with her pearls of wisdom, she also has a rescue dog ;)
Now they are great together, Herbs is still a bit miffed but mostly has got over himself. Also we were inundated with visitors, not because of my popularity but Smirfs  :luv:
So all is well and I've time for the computer again now my boys are settled  :D
N,H&S.
Nat and the Fabulous Cocker Boys.

Offline jann

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 02:54:28 PM »
 :D  I'm also pleased to hear from you Nat ! I've been wondering how it was going.  I'm so pleased that it's working out for you and for Herbs.   :D  Congratulations and keep up the good work .  :luv:

WHERE ARE THE PICS ??????  >:D

jANN AND fLO   :luv: :-*

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 11:53:58 PM »
It's good to hear from you & we look forward to seeing photos  :D
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline ladylola

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 10:59:18 PM »
Glad he's settling in. He looked a lovely boy. Nearly went for him myself but we were going away and it wouldn't have been fair. Can't wait to see some pics.
Julie. Owned by Sasha, Ellie, Monty, Paisley, Louie & Molly
One just isn't enough.