Author Topic: Marley - 12 month old boy  (Read 6745 times)

Offline Henshallboys

Re: Marley - 12 month old boy
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2008, 09:10:23 PM »

>:(  >:(  >:(..i really really hope the owners have had some come back for the way they have treated the poor boy  :'( ..give me the address i go around myself  >:D it makes my blood boil  >:(  >:(  >:(...sorry rant over...
i also really really hope he gets the home he deserves  :luv:  :luv:    MaXx2 where are you  ;)

I will come with you.... >:( >:( I hope they have been banned from keeping animals....poor boy, I hope he finds a happy home soon.
Carole & Alan....Bramble, Beri & Holly

Offline jaymac

• Site Member
  • Poppy Puppy
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2008, 09:31:25 PM »
Well, as I said, I'll have him, I've asked them for an application form.  Fingers crossed!

Offline Lizzy B

• Site Member
  • The only man for me!
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 09:35:52 PM »
OMG, he's Baileys double. I have tears in my eyes reading this. I so wish we could take another baby in. Unfortunately our car's not big enough to take two of them to work with us.  I so hope someone from this forum gives him a forever home so we can see how he gets on.  :luv:

Offline mezzamo

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2008, 10:42:15 PM »
How can anyone treat something so sweet so badly..I am sure Marley will find his forever home soon (Good luck Jaymac with this) and get the fresh start in life he deserves and hopefully his previous owners will experience the bad Karma they deserve.
Mary, Tony & Romeo XXX

Offline Becky and Wilson

• Site Member
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2008, 07:59:51 AM »
Good Luck Jaymac!

I can't stop thinking about poor Marley!  It breaks my heart to think I started looking for a pup 12months ago when this little boy was born with his whole life ahead of him and the poor thing ended up with terrible owners!  :'(
Becky - Owned by Wilson(Great Dane), Paisley, Isla, Merfyn (Cockers) the 3 cats and the two rabbits!

Offline Gunner

• Site Member
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2008, 08:07:58 AM »
Well, as I said, I'll have him, I've asked them for an application form.  Fingers crossed!

I do hope you are successful in you application for him  :D he deserves a great home  :luv:

Offline michelle123

• Site Member
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2008, 09:12:30 AM »

I do hope you are successful in you application for him  :D he deserves a great home  :luv:

Ditto that  :D

Didnt read the full story stopped reading after the 2nd line  >:(  To$$er$ hopefully what goes around comes around  >:D

Offline CarolineL

• Site Member
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2008, 10:19:27 AM »
Gorgeous Marley  :luv:  :luv:

I would love him  - I truly would love him. He is the spit of my mum's new dog Molly.

Good luck Jaymac with your application I hope you're successful

xxx
Caroline, Hurley the cocker, Jasper Cat and Little Mo xxxxx

"My name's not Hurley, it's Hugo Reyes. Hurley's just a nickname I have. Why?.... I'm not telling..."

Offline wend

• Site Member
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2008, 10:46:33 AM »

Best of Luck, it would be lovely to be able to follow his story on here when he finds his forever home.

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2008, 10:50:46 AM »

Best of Luck, it would be lovely to be able to follow his story on here when he finds his forever home.
Good Luck from us too
I've also noticed that you're in the same County as me.   
Hope you manage to get on a COL meet this year (I'm sure it wont be long before another is arranged  ;))
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline karenc

• Site Member
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2008, 12:43:30 PM »
Well what I would like to say is unprintable. It breaks my heart to think anyone could do this to a puppy or any dog, I hope he finds the home he truley deserves and has a wonderful, happy, loving, longggg life. He has the sweetest face, his previous owners must have had no hearts not to love that face -b*****ds. >:D

Offline doughy

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2008, 12:55:54 PM »
How could they be so cruel ! reading that brought tears to my eyes poor little mite

Offline JenSam

• Site Member
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2008, 12:57:56 PM »
OMG what a poor start to life this little one has had.   >:(

I really hope he finds his forever loving home soon, he sure deserves it!
Dogs are natural optimists and believe if they stare hard enough and long enough, the icing on the cake could be theirs.

Offline Neacy

• Site Member
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2008, 02:53:41 PM »
Have spoken to OH about Marley :luv: he is trying to put me off >:(, saying it will double the cost of everything I'm still going to email and ask for an application form, even my son said go for it if you feel it is what you want :blink:.
Woo woo Mr Harv, woo woo, he's my best mate.

Offline nataliea

• Site Member
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2008, 04:17:45 PM »

I've got everything crossed for you Jaymac, I couldn't put a post on yesterday as I was too upset and felt helpless >:(. I've only had my rescue 2 and a half months or I would have had to apply for him, think my other cocker may ahve left home tho'  ph34r
I did email the link to several sound people I am close to, to see if they would apply for him, but you have come forward, what a star you are, when you get to see him give him a big kiss from me  :luv: I'm in oxfordshire if you ever this way and fancy a woofer walk.
Do you know or could you ask if those ba***rds were prosecuted as should happen, I can't bear the thought of them a.getting away with it and b.getting another dog in the future  :o
Nat and the Fabulous Cocker Boys. 
Nat and the Fabulous Cocker Boys.