Author Topic: Junket - Many Tears  (Read 2205 times)

Offline marbledmolly

• Site Member
  • Remy & Jade
Junket - Many Tears
« on: April 16, 2009, 08:11:35 AM »

15-04-09 Junket is a 5 week old cocker pup, a little girl. Until we can observe her more closely we can't say but she appears to have some neurological problems. She's also a swimmer pup (see www.swimmerpuppy.com).

To adopt this dog please complete the Adoption Form. Subject to a successful application you will be home checked and you and all members of your family and any dog(s) who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the new dog.  All our dogs are micro-chipped, inoculated and spayed/neutered unless there is a medical reason for not doing so.  If you are adopting a puppy you will need to provide details of training classes in your area. We ask for a minimum adoption fee of £150.  If you have not had a reply to your application within 24 hours please call the rescue centre between 10am and 4pm on 01269 843084. We are unable to return phone calls so please try again if your call is not answered.

:luv:  :luv: stunning - I hope they can do something for her

Offline babycavlove

Re: Junket - Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 08:52:24 AM »
O-M-G!!!!!! :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:
She is soooo gorgeous!!!

Carrie, Cooper, Pippa, Arnold and my special little girl Phoebe!!xxxxxxxx

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 09:21:18 AM »
 :luv: Oh what can i say , she is sooo sweet, hoping and praying they can do something and its nothing too serius. ''Forever home for 1 please''  :luv:
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline Han

• Darling Darcey
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 10:41:37 AM »
oh the poor little poppet  :luv: hope she finds a lovely home that can help her with all her problems

Offline marbledmolly

• Site Member
  • Remy & Jade
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 05:41:05 PM »

20-04-09 UPDATE (from the MT site)
I call her Sweetie, as that's just what she is. I am trying to make every minute happy but my heart gets in the way. Cowardice not to have my heart broken stops me carrying her everywhere and spending every second with her. I think she is blind, or practically blind. But worse still I think she may have myopathy but have not had a vet say that yet. She walks normally for a few minutes, then her front legs get rigid and her head goes down and she cannot raise it, she shakes and cries (I don't know if that is with frustration or pain). Then after a few minutes she comes right. It's horrible to see but the inbetween times are much more than the bad ones. I am hoping to get an appointment with a veterinary neurologist today. I will do a follow up when I have more news.

:'( :'( I hope they can do something

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 06:58:24 PM »
Oh the poor little girl :'( :'( :'(, I have everything crossed for her :luv:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline x-x-kinzii-x-x

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 07:00:36 PM »
oooooohhhhh she is just  :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

hope she all ok xx

Offline GinnyB

• Mali, my gorgeous golden girl
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 07:25:38 PM »
bless her little heart
Elsie my beautiful bluey

Offline keepupwith

• Poppy
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 07:30:43 PM »
Poor little baby- you must feel so protective of her. Hope there is good news soon.

Pam

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 07:43:53 AM »
When I went on MT to check on her I was smiling enjoying all the new beautiful pics of her they have posted, then I read her update (marblemolly has posted it above) and I just burst into tears :'(. She is so sweet its just not fair  >:(. I have been hoping and praying her prognosis is better than feared, god bless little one :luv:
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline LinzB

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 09:23:58 AM »
Fingers and paws crossed here for a good outcome, poor thing hasn't got it easy has she? I am so glad she's got the love of a COL'er to help her through!  :luv:

Offline Han

• Darling Darcey
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2009, 05:03:36 PM »
That poor tiny girl  :'( sounds like she is getting all the love she could wish for

Offline marbledmolly

• Site Member
  • Remy & Jade
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 05:27:44 PM »
Sorry if i've confused you by posting the update that was on the MT site. But i've not got her she is still at MT. Although i was given the option of fostering her or one of the other puppies that came in the same day. But as the vet won't be back untill tomorrow, none of them were ready for last weeks foster run  ;)  But sadly with them finding more problems i don't think we will be suitable to foster her now  :'( I just hope they can do something and improve her quality of life, I know they will do all they can for her.

Offline marbledmolly

• Site Member
  • Remy & Jade
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 09:35:38 PM »
another update tonight

21-04-09 UPDATE
Junket's legs have really improved and she no longer needs to be bandage.  The vet has advised she's too young to have an MIR scan so we are putting her into a foster home where she will be assessed for at least two weeks.  We are still hopeful that she will improve but her fosterer will do regular updates so you can follow her progress.  Junket is still not ready for adoption.

Offline PennyB

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2009, 06:56:21 PM »
Am going to close this as she's not up for adoption - if anyone wants to open a new thread about her progress then it would be best elsewhere and then when she's up for adoption then a new thread here can be opened.
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!