Author Topic: Scrumpy at MT: 11-month-old blue roan girl  (Read 12135 times)

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
Re: Scrumpy at MT: 11-month-old blue roan girl
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 11:58:33 PM »
Poor baby :'( well thank god she is with Sylvia now, I'm sure she will soon be snapped up and find a wonderful loving family who will care for her for the rest of her life (hopefully by a COL then we can have lots of up dates and photos)
 Shooting those people who do this for money is to good for them >:D Me I would put those >:D >:D swines in cages and leave them short of food, warmth and any thing else to make their lives hell and dam awful  >:( >:(  and delight in it  :lol2: :lol2: They say you reap what you sow, so they are in for a rough ride some time in this life you can't get away from karma.
just wish I could give her a home by we can't have more than two at a time. need a bigger house ;)

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 12:02:11 AM »
Poor wee thing, look at that sad little face and her poor skin :'(  I hope she finds a lovely new home, I would love to see some photos of her in a few months time :luv:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline fifer

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 06:35:35 AM »
Poor wee thing, look at that sad little face and her poor skin :'(  I hope she finds a lovely new home, I would love to see some photos of her in a few months time :luv:

Agreed that is shocking - the way her skin looks I wonder if she is also dehydrated :'(
Spaniels In Need

Offline mcphee

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 04:10:22 PM »
I want Scrumpy! I am too late to phone tonight. I think Rufus would be very kind to her, and she will like pottering in the garden. I expect she will have gone in the morning, just my luck, because we have not had a home check. I want to make her happy. Anyone know anything about the mange treatment?

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2009, 04:44:19 PM »
I want Scrumpy! I am too late to phone tonight. I think Rufus would be very kind to her, and she will like pottering in the garden. I expect she will have gone in the morning, just my luck, because we have not had a home check. I want to make her happy. Anyone know anything about the mange treatment?

Oh I hope you can speak to them, it would be wonderful if she went to a COL-er. I would imagine the mange treatment involves medicated baths and maybe some topical ointment or cream. I hope you can speak to MT soon, let us know and good luck!
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 04:46:32 PM »
Poor little soul - hope they find a good home for her - the former owners want stringing up!!  >:D
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Harveypops

• Donator
  • owned by Harvey and my honery cocker Flea
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2009, 04:47:37 PM »
How exciting. :D Good luck.  ;)She looks such a sweetie. :luv:
 She caught my eye too. I was going to enquirer about fostering but OH has said no to that too.
I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you  :D

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009, 04:51:46 PM »
 She caught my eye too. I was going to enquirer about fostering but OH has said no to that too.

Yep good luck from me too
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Ben's mum

• Donator
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2009, 05:05:06 PM »

Well done you massive cyber hugs coming your way  :luv:  Her face is so sad, it would be wonderful for her to go to a lovely new home, the idea of her pottering round in a garden relaxing and enjoying herself makes me just a little bit leaky eyed!
Keeping everything crossed she is able to come home with you and we can see her learn to love life  :luv: :luv:

Bens mum

Offline bracken

• Site Member
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2009, 05:11:31 PM »
Poor little girl its heartbreaking  :'(

Hoping a COLer will take her into their hearts  :luv: she sure does need lots of cuddles and love  :luv:

Offline mcphee

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2009, 05:24:52 PM »

Yep good luck from me too
I am getting nervous. I hope they won't hold it against me that I am in Chichester. I understand fully how strict the adoption procedures necessarily are. Can anyone tell me what the homecheck will look for? I have a double gate down the side passage. The house is detached with a garden about 45 feet by 55 feet. The green is about 250 meters away, and across the green is the cycle track, with fields and woods. I use the car to get to other places. The road outside is an estate road. There is a dog flap to the back garden. I have a cat.  I will use the training where I do agility. Rufus is neutered and insured and registered with a vet. I use stronghold on the cat and dog every 4 weeks. Rufus has a groomer who does him every twelve weeks. She has said she will do a second dog, but this would presumable be after the mange has cleared. I have a crate. What else will I need to do?

Offline *Lucy*

• Site Member
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2009, 05:27:25 PM »
I think you sound like you have the perfect home  :luv:

All my good luck thoughts are coming your way!!!  ;)

My Girls - Molly & Honey

Offline GinnyB

• Mali, my gorgeous golden girl
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2009, 05:42:38 PM »
lots of luck, she will make a beautiful addition to your family  :luv:
Elsie my beautiful bluey

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2009, 05:55:22 PM »
I think you sound like you have the perfect home  :luv:

All my good luck thoughts are coming your way!!!  ;)
Sounds like you tick all the boxes to me, good luck ;)
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline cindere528

• Site Member
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2009, 06:01:08 PM »
I am getting nervous. I hope they won't hold it against me that I am in Chichester. I understand fully how strict the adoption procedures necessarily are. Can anyone tell me what the homecheck will look for? I have a double gate down the side passage. The house is detached with a garden about 45 feet by 55 feet. The green is about 250 meters away, and across the green is the cycle track, with fields and woods. I use the car to get to other places. The road outside is an estate road. There is a dog flap to the back garden. I have a cat.  I will use the training where I do agility. Rufus is neutered and insured and registered with a vet. I use stronghold on the cat and dog every 4 weeks. Rufus has a groomer who does him every twelve weeks. She has said she will do a second dog, but this would presumable be after the mange has cleared. I have a crate. What else will I need to do?
Have you filled in an Adoption Form & submitted it to Many Tears? Since you're too late to call today, I think you should fill in the form asap, then you can call them in the morning. Good Luck  ;)