Author Topic: Wez, Black 7yr Old Ex Breeding Cocker - Many Tears  (Read 21235 times)

Offline kirstyb

Re: Wez, Black 7yr Old Ex Breeding Cocker - Many Tears
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 11:25:02 PM »
Omg.  :luv: :luv: He just tugs at your heart!!! We've been seriously thinking about getting another
Cocker as Sam has turned one and Cameron's had his 7th Birthday and totally Loves his Brother.
Sadly, I don't think Manytears would Cater to us as Sam's our first Cocker (although not our first dog)
Please, Please someone with Experience take on Wez.
Sam and Pepper's Mummy

Offline debrand

• Site Member
  • My angels Barney 2004-08 and Jet 2005-09
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 11:28:04 PM »
Please somone give me a home! :luv:

xx

Hope on a ferry Wez- my OH will never notice anothr black dog and I can't resist those eyes  :luv: :luv:

Offline julesph

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2009, 11:59:55 PM »
He is even more beautiful than I thought. I so wish that we could give a home to another but we just can't. Why does no-one want him? He is gorgeous.  :luv:

Offline sharonmansfield

• Donator
  • Bluebell and Jasmine
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2009, 10:39:56 AM »
Oh I want him look at that face, I am choked, I have a black cocker so yes would OH notice if I smuggled in another one, train him to answer to Bella and he will be ok :005 could do with him stooping to, if he cocked his leg that might give the game away!!!

I seriously would love to have him but we both work full time so no rescue centre would even consider us. I don't know why no one wants him he is so handsome. What a shame. feel a bit gutted, he deserves a wonderful forever home.

Cocker Spaniels are like chocolates you can never have just one!

Offline gorgeouspoppy

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2009, 06:04:26 PM »
Hello Wez here! :luv:
My foster mummy tells me that I am a handsome good boy but no one seems to want me. :'(
I was a stud dog for 7 years so I am just learning how to live in a house. I am still a bit confused + unsure of what is expected of me, but with lots of love and cuddles I will learn.
I do scent mark now + again but my foster mummy tells me that is getting better.  I have had a few accidents with housetraining but I mainly go outside! :005:  (I am fully housetrained when it comes to pooping! :clapping:.)
I like to go walks although I do get my lead tangled up round the others! ph34r
My foster mummy keeps brushing me which I am beginning to enjoy although I do crouch down. I also crouch down when getting dried + being petted but I am getting better.  My tail wags quickly when I see people + give my foster mummy kisses.
I was underweight when I came in so I do eat really quickly + jump up when my dinner is getting made.  I also had to have 6 teeth removed as they were bad.
I have a few old sores that have dried up now + my coat is starting to look shiny.
I am sitting here waiting on my new forever home like a good boy.
Luv Wez.
xx

Jo, Poppy, Misty + Kinda.xx

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2009, 06:12:15 PM »
He is lovely, black Cockers are my downfall! :luv:

How is he with other dogs and in the car? Does he go off lead yet, and do you think he pefers to live indoors or outdoors? ;)
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline gorgeouspoppy

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2009, 07:20:23 PM »

How is he with other dogs and in the car? Does he go off lead yet, and do you think he pefers to live indoors or outdoors? ;)
Wez is fine with other dogs - travelled up here with Abbey the working cocker.  Is fine with Poppy my dog + misty my pup!  Had a few grumbles the first day but fine now.  (Not growling just grumbling! :005:)  He gets on with other dogs we meet out as well.  He doesn't chase a ball with the others or jump around daft with them but he does sniff them + trot after them, so perhaps when he is feeling more confident he will play!
He is fine in  the car - travelled from down south up to Fife with no problems or car sickness. Just settled down and slept.  :D
He has not gone off lead yet as he is still getting used to his name! :005: You could say it about 5 times before he comes or looks at you at times.  But he is on a long lead + enjoys that!
Definately prefers indoor living in his comfy bed!

Offline sharonmansfield

• Donator
  • Bluebell and Jasmine
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2009, 07:50:33 PM »
Wez has got to me in a big way, just mentioned him to OH and he wanted to know how much you were selling him for. Bless him I had to explain how rescue works. I was very touched though that he would have bought him for us, OH wants to rescue a cocker too but he did not realise that you have to be the right parents for the right dog and in the right situation too.. He looks and sounds such a lovely boy and if we did not work we would be filling in application forms not typing this. I so hope someone can give him a wonderful forever home. I love that new photo of him even if it does tug at my heart in a very very big way :luv:
Cocker Spaniels are like chocolates you can never have just one!

Offline jasper_boy

• Jacob's Den
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2009, 08:50:09 PM »
I love this boy  :luv: unfortunately my older boy Jasper is ill at the moment, if hadn't been I would be ringing MT

Offline rwasinski

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2009, 09:22:01 PM »
Can someone please give Wez a home?  :'(

I feel so sad that he was so close to us in South Wales and there was so little interest in him.

We would love another cocker although we've only had Blod a month and have no previous experience.

Little cocker prayers that his forever mummy and daddy find their way to Wez soon...

Rebecca, Blod-ness and Llew-bear!

Offline debrand

• Site Member
  • My angels Barney 2004-08 and Jet 2005-09
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2009, 11:39:55 PM »

Mine too! But living in Northern Ireland it just wouldn't be practical.

Offline gorgeouspoppy

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2009, 12:52:31 PM »
Here I am sitting in my favourite spot in front of the fridge! :005:

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2009, 01:58:58 PM »
A few more pics please and someone may be persauded... :D
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline LinzB

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2009, 05:30:09 PM »
I hope so, I think Duggie, Lance & Wes would look very good together!  :shades:

Offline Tattydi

• Always in my heart Max RIP 21.01.09
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2009, 05:42:55 PM »
I would just love to take him  Im in North Wales will show OH his picture when he comes in not sure rescue people will approve us as we have such a small garden but live very close to lots of lovely walks.  We both work but doggies come with us.   Have a female Jack Russell 8 years old and spayed, lost my lovely golden cocker in January.  He was rescued at 7 so maybe an omen.
Love Diane x

missing my cocker kisses and cuddles :(