Author Topic: Friends of the Animals RCT: Leo 7-year-old Black & White Cocker  (Read 1146 times)

Offline misterbisto

Friends of the Animals RCT: Leo 7-year-old Black & White Cocker
« on: December 07, 2009, 09:13:14 PM »
Leo the Cocker
Leo has come in from a puppyfarm, he is a black and white Cocker who is a sweet friendly boy, he is 7 years old.

There are no worries with children, cats or small furries.

He very much is a person dog and loves cuddles from any and everyone, he ideally needs to be rehomed with another dog.
He had a huge lump just above his right eye and we were very concerned that it would be impossible to remove. Delighted to report that the lump was removed and the results from the lab it was sent to are that is was a benign fibroma.

Leo is a little clingy and is another of the fuzzy felt dogs that like to stick themselves to you. :luv:

If you are interested in adopting Leo please read about our rehoming process and complete a Pre Adoption form (link below) and Katherine or Pauline will contact you for a chat

http://www.friendsoftheanimalsrct.org.uk/14.html

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
Re: Leo 7 year old Black & White Cocker
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 09:42:25 PM »
aaah I've seen his thread on DP - so pleased the lump was harmless and that he's on the road to recovery...Leo looks such a gent  :luv: :luv:
helen & jarvis x

Offline vixen

• Stevie and Marley
Re: Friends of the Animals RCT: Leo 7-year-old Black & White Cocker
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 11:39:59 AM »
Another poor cocker who has endured a life sentence at one of those awful 'farms'.
I just feel so helpless.  Even when these new releases are rehomed, there will be more the next month.
The suffering is just never ending. Life is so previous and dogs have so much to offer yet they are just a source of income for those terrible people who run the 'farms'. How can councils give them licences to run this evil trade. I just get SO angry.
Max (GSP)  always in my heart

Offline sharonmansfield

• Donator
  • Bluebell and Jasmine
Re: Friends of the Animals RCT: Leo 7-year-old Black & White Cocker
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 09:47:48 PM »
oh he is gorgeous I hope he gets a wonderful home  :luv: :luv:
Cocker Spaniels are like chocolates you can never have just one!