Author Topic: Kerri - 4 year old girl at Many Tears  (Read 7485 times)

Offline jasper_boy

• Jacob's Den
Kerri - 4 year old girl at Many Tears
« on: December 08, 2009, 11:25:24 AM »
http://manytearsrescue.webs.com/dogslookingforhomes.htm

07-12-09 Kerri is a sweet 4yr old ex breeding female cocker. This beautiful girl was happy to be bathed and groomed and happily let us put cream on the sore bits of skin. Kerri will need another dog to help her build her confidence.

PLEASE NOTE: We nearly always home ex-breeding dogs where there is ALREADY A RESIDENT DOG living in the house. They have usually never lived in a house before and are only used to canine company.  They get their confidence and learn faster with another dog to copy from. This also helps with house training and learning how to walk on a lead. They will make lovely pets but do need a lot of love, time and patience. If the ex breeding dog you are interested in can be an only dog it will say so in its write up.

This dog is at the main rescue centre in Llanelli, Carmarthenshire.
  IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING THIS DOG:
  Please read our adoption procedures before applying and complete the Adoption Form. You will be contacted within 24 hours. If successful you will be home checked and you and all members of your family and any dog(s) who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the new dog. All our dogs are micro-chipped, inoculated and spayed/neutered unless there is a medical reason for not doing so. If you are adopting a puppy you will need to provide details of training classes in your area. We ask for a minimum adoption fee of £150 for dogs at the centre.  

Offline luckypenny

Re: Kerri 4yr old ex breeding female cocker MT
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 03:26:19 PM »
These poor dogs - I've just seen this and the pic for Kendal - are they be brought over from Ireland, or are they from Brisith puppy farms? There seem to be so many of them just now :'(r -

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 03:54:26 PM »
Awww, isn't she lovely looking, but so sad.  :luv: :'(  Hope a lovely new owner comes along soon.  :luv:

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline jasper_boy

• Jacob's Den
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 03:54:46 PM »
Many tears usually take from Welsh Puppy Farms, unfortunately there are loads of them scattered over Wales  :'(

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 04:16:27 PM »
These poor dogs - I've just seen this and the pic for Kendal - are they be brought over from Ireland, or are they from Brisith puppy farms? There seem to be so many of them just now :'(r -

Yes, it is heartbreaking  :'( :'(  I understand there are loads of puppy farms in Wales  >:D

Another sad little girl - hope she finds a wonderful home soon  :luv:  I love her spots  :luv:
Julie and Watson

Offline waggytails

• Millie and Hattie
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 04:39:29 PM »
She is so pretty, hope she also finds a loving home soon, :luv:
Mum to Hattie and Darcy

(Millie now forever playing on the beach,  RIP 06/03/2010)

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 07:29:48 PM »
She looks so sad.  Hopefully very soon she will find a lovely home and be able to smile and be happy.

Offline jann

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 11:04:02 PM »
 :luv:  she's the image of Flo  :-\  It is heartbreaking, there are so many of these poor dogs who have never had a proper life  :'(

Offline gorgeouspoppy

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2009, 10:28:37 PM »
Kerri is being fostered by me along with Kinda. :luv:

She is a very timid + scared little girl. Noise + quick movements send her cowering. :'(  But she has eaten her dinner,had a drink + went outside for the loo. :D  She will come to see me and have a quick clap then retreats quickly.  Good natured girl though. :luv:

Has a few sores on her back + one of ears is shaven where she has a sore.  Loves Kinda - was giving her cocker kisses + they curl up together. :luv:   Tail wags when she sees Poppy + Misty too. 

Kerri is on the left + Kinda on the right of the photo.  (They were frozen to this spot for about 10 minutes after they arrived  :'(  )

xx
Jo, Poppy, Misty + Kinda.xx

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2009, 10:35:31 PM »
Awww, thanks for posting this update gorgeouspoppy  :luv: :luv:  It must be so scary for them  :'( :'( but with your love & care, hopefully they will learn about real human kindness.  :luv: :luv:  That pic just makes me want to pick them up, cuddle them and tell them everything will be o.k.  :luv: :luv:

Do you think Kerri is Kinda's daughter?

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline Henshallboys

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2009, 11:02:56 PM »

Wouldnt it be lovely if a special home came along that could take them both together  :luv:
Carole & Alan....Bramble, Beri & Holly

Offline gorgeouspoppy

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2009, 09:05:54 PM »
Kerri is also doing really well with housetraining.  One little accident on arrival sunday night but has been clean overnight + during the day since. :clapping:  Like Kinda she does not ask to get out but waits until she is let out or if the door is open she goes out. :D

She will wag her tail at me but run if you go to pet her but its still early days + they are beginning to learn that they are safe.  She will take a biscuit out of my hand where as before you had to put it near her.  She is loving all these tasty foods. :luv:

Its just good to see them wag their tails in such a short time of being here.

She too has a lovely nature  :luv:- even when I am keeping her sore clean + dry   :'(

xx

Jo, Poppy, Misty + Kinda.xx

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2009, 09:48:27 PM »
She too has a lovely nature  :luv:- even when I am keeping her sore clean + dry   :'(

Awww poor baby  :'( :'( :'( ...thank goodness she has at last found kindness, you are her little angel, well done x
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline jann

• Site Member
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 01:25:45 AM »
 :'(  Poor little girl  :luv: 

Do you know the cause of the sores  Jo ?

Offline niqnet

• Site Member
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 02:36:53 AM »
OMG!!  Poor thing!  Hope she gets all healed soon x
Nicole xxxx :-)