Author Topic: BARF & weight loss  (Read 2111 times)

Offline Abby

• Site Member
    • Pub Dog Days
Re: BARF & weight loss
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2010, 07:35:16 PM »
Update:

I am very very proud to announce that Clive is now a very much slimmer 14.5kg  :D  :D  :D

And the best thing about it is that although he still LOVES his food he is not permanently maintaining an 'I'm starving' position outside the kitchen door.

He looks so much better and has a nice waist and ribs you can feel. He has also lost the nasty fat rolls over his shoulders which is where he was hiding most of it underneath his fluffiest bits  >:(

Mostly my fault for taking my eye off feeding weights  ph34r which I feel awful about. Annoyingly despite revving up my campaign to stop customers feeding him I still have trouble getting them not to. Some people who know better are still giving him chips saying 'but it's his eyes...and it was only one'. I could slap them sometimes  ::) Some nights, when he's particularly bad at begging, I just leave him upstairs, though he does shout about that which isn't ideal.

Still it's a great achieovement, and he's still on a full raw diet too so very healthy  :D
Abby, Clive n Dylan

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2010, 10:43:02 PM »
Well done  :clapping: :clapping:

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2010, 06:42:56 PM »
Again well done :cool4: :cool4:
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010