Author Topic: Chudleys...  (Read 838 times)

Offline secretagentmole

Chudleys...
« on: September 04, 2012, 06:18:00 PM »
Does anybody else on here feed Chudleys to their Cocker? It is supposedly developed for gundogs and Biggles (our Labrador) happily eats it and is in what can only be described as rude health (especially at 5:30 in the morning when he decides he is going to get a cuddle off both occupants of the bed)...

It is just we have started Bertie on it, he likes the Junior (too old for puppy) and seeing as it is an all in one dry kibble food, darned convenient. The Junior is 26% chicken meat too!

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
Re: Chudleys...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 06:57:16 PM »
Hi, yes, Pearl is on a mix of Chudleys and Skinners to give her some variety [I'm a big softy with too much animal budget ;)].

She was on Chudleys Junior until recently and now has a handful at bed time to settle her and she has a lovely glossy coat [of course the weekly sardines and daily cod liver oil help :005:].

She absolutely loves the Skinners muesli which she has for breakfast - its covered in glucose and I think must be really tasty too.....but its a really small portion and I find she gets hungry with it.  The Chudleys has always filled her up and on some days she will leave some of her breakfast or tea!

Currently on Chudleys Classic, Chudleys Original and Skinners Muesli.  Next door have recently moved their pup onto Chudleys Junior too!

Having said all that - I'm sure it doesn't suit all dogs. [and I should mention the Eukanuba Adult and Arden Grange Prestige that she some times has :005:]