Author Topic: It's all coming together nicely  (Read 9629 times)

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Re: It's all coming together nicely
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2016, 11:45:12 AM »
Oh that's a shame bizzy Lizzy - have you searched on agility net ? That's were I found details of our current class  ;)

Trouble is, I live in Germany and the network isn't so good. I found one on the Internet which was fairly local  but looking at the rules and preconditions, I think we can forget that one (they have to have passed obedience tests!  :005: :005:). Our trainer has a lot of the equipment and Humphrey really loves to be let loose, he tears around and tries everything out, so I do think he'd enjoy it butbthe trainer doesn't actually do agility training. Most things close up for the winter now anyway, so we'll have to wait until the spring and start looking again. Keep us posted on Ernie's progress!!!

Offline Ernies mum

Re: It's all coming together nicely
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2016, 04:38:48 PM »
Oh that's a shame bizzy lizzy .

Here's quick progress update re Ernie -

since we moved inside Ernie has been bit distracted & unsure at times , this week he was back to being well ... a crazy cocker - we always help the instructor set up the equipment before starting lesson so this week I let him have a wander about whilst we set up . Before I knew it he was inviting the other 4 dogs to play by play bowing in front of them & racing off , this was then followed by zoomies through the tunnels & over some of the jumps  followed in hot pursuit by a Labrador , collie cross , miniature poodle & a beagle cross .  This seemed to help him for the rest of the class as he was extra fast with no hesitation about anything  :luv: