Author Topic: Hello everyone & Thank you admin for the approval  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Millie-moo2

Hello everyone & Thank you admin for the approval
« on: November 20, 2016, 09:18:46 PM »
Hi all
I've got a working cocker bitch who I am completely besotted with! She was 2 in June & nearly 4 weeks pregnant. We got her when my youngest started school, she was my baby substitute & I have to admit she's more of a baby than the kids!
Anyway just wanted to say Hi & I look forward to talking to you all

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
Re: Hello everyone & Thank you admin for the approval
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 09:37:05 PM »
Hi to you and welcome into the "family".
 Must admit I have never gone down the kiddee route but my pups have more than compensated.  My wcs Gemma is five years old, 6 in March and we adore her most of the time. You have made one grave mistake and not told us her name and we need photos  :luv:  You are heading for very exciting times  with "miss no name" expecting. Can not wait to be a cyber grandparent  :004:
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Millie-moo2

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 10:34:45 PM »
Thank you for your lovely welcome.
Sorry, complete noob here. Her name is Millie, tho often gets called Millie-Moo. I've got so many photos of her so will try & narrow it down tomorrow & include a couple.
I'll be sure to update you on whelping progress. She's due Boxing Day x

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 07:08:51 AM »
Good morning and welcome to you and Millie! What an exciting Christmas you're going to have! and hopefully we'll all be able to drool over puppy photos as we crash out on our sofas, after the xmas onslaught, looking forward to it!!
I'm Humphrey's minion, he's now coming up to 18 months and is a joy, - (well most of the time anyway :005:). COL has been a Godsend to me over the last year, I live in Germany and around our area here there are no cockers at all, so this place is the my refuge as no one else understands  :005:!
Great to have you on board, looking forward to updates!!

Offline Millie-moo2

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 11:50:15 AM »
Hi bizzylizzy,
Thank you for taking time to reply.
As if Christmas with 3 children isn't manic enough! I'm so excited though. I'll definitely post regular updates. Just booked Millie in for a scan next wednesday, she'll be 36 days then  :D 
Really? No cockers at all near you? Wow, they don't know what they're missing.
We also have a chocolate lab, he's completely nuts and although we wouldn't be without him we'll definitely be slaves to cockers forever!

Just trying to figure out my way around the site, can't believe I hadn't known about it before now.
Can someone tell me how to put pictures on please? I've figured out how to upload a photo for the profile picture but can't work out how to put one (or two!) on this thread  :doh: TIA x

Offline Blueberry

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 12:08:55 PM »
To post photos you have to upload them to a host like Flickr or Photobucket and then use the sharing link from there.  (I believe it's so that it doesn't use up too much space on this forum).  HTH.
Edit to add:  Sorry, how rude of me not to say hello and welcome!  Looking forward to lots of pics  ;)

Offline Millie-moo2

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 02:07:04 PM »
Thank you Blueberry, I already love this forum. You're all so welcoming & helpful. I'll try and figure out how to use one of them, no promises though, technology isn't my thing!

Offline Markr64

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 05:58:54 PM »
Hello and welcome, friendly bunch on here.

Offline Millie-moo2

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2016, 07:23:40 PM »
Thank you Markr64, totally agree with you about friendly bunch on here