Author Topic: Lump on paddy's jaw  (Read 2319 times)

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
Re: Lump on paddy's jaw
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2011, 11:12:57 PM »
Only just seen this. What an awful week for you. So glad it is nothing too serious. Hoping that paddy recovers soon. Sending you both :bigarmhug:

Me too - sorry to of missed it  ph34r
so, so pleased for you that it's nothing sinister & Paddy's home & slowly on the mend, bless him  :luv: :luv:
having heard & experienced so much with darn grass seeds recently, think Helen could be spot on  - what ever it is, paws crossed it works it's way out soon  ;)
big healing hugs for the poorly one  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:  :-*
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2011, 12:10:38 AM »
That is just fantastic news!!!!!!! So so pleased that its not as serious as you were fearing... I know he's not 100% sorted yet, but fingers crossed whatever it is will be out and your lovely boy will be back to his old self in now time  :luv: :luv:
 :bigarmhug:'s for you.... this must have seemed like the longest week for you  :luv:
xx
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2011, 08:12:54 AM »
Hi just a quick update.  After a horrible week with my boy being so poorly, we got the results tonight from Pad's biopsy and its definitely not a tumour.  To say I'm relieved is a massive massive understatement!  The vet said that he is now sure that Paddy has swallowed something that has got caught in the cavity at the back of his mouth, which has entered his throat and become infected.  He asked again about whether he chews sticks and whether I throw sticks which I definitely don't because I've heard it can be dangerous. I just can't think for the life of me what he has eaten although the vet did say it could be something as small as a grass seed  >:D

Suzie x

This is exactly what happened to Nell my Lab it was very scary, so pleased to hear he's on the mend. :luv:
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2011, 08:18:34 AM »
Yea!
Pad is improving!
No nasties!
I hope you have a peaceful,
uneventful weekend Suzie :D
Big wuvs to lovely Pad :luv:
from me and cocker kisses :-*
from Ellie-Belly-boo!
xxx

Offline c19unn

• Donator
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2011, 08:49:23 AM »
Aww thats excellent news that its not a tumour - I can definately imagine the relief that would have brought

Much love and kisses to Paddy and i hope he is better soon  :luv:

Charlene and Diesel xxx
My Mummy's name is Charlene
My name is Diesel

Diesel DOB:16-04-11