Off Topic > Computer Help

i phone query

<< < (3/3)

Jaysmumagain:
I have decided to give up.....this misinformation 02 are giving makes me >:D

Hubby was told last week best to get a sim from who ever as 02 are expensive, he went into the store because the person he got his new phone from in 02 said data could not be transfer to new phone from his old, then he was told by friend to phone and make appt and go back so he did and data was transferred, it was this time that he was told to get a sim etc.

After reading ElvieMogs thread I went into 02 yesterday to ask was the old phone unlocked when hubby spoke with them last week, oh no said him we cant do that its locked to 02, you will have to ring 02 customer services to see if they can do that, so says I how can they do that if the number is transferred to new phone.....its not something we normally do you will have to speak to them, hubby ushered me out because he could see I was going to blow................ >:D

Julie

Penelope:
Phones are getting so complicated - such a pain in the rear end.  All we really want is to be able to call people, text people and receive calls and texts - oh and a decent camera for taking pix of our beloved dogs.
I am sure that we all have phones that do far more than we actually use!

sodpot2000:
You could try somewhere such as Carphone Warehouse. I have always found them very helpful as have others i have spoken to.

Jaysmumagain:
Only problem is the phone was an 02 contract and OH got a new phone from 02, so understand the old phone needs to be unlocked by 02, think I will leave till Jan 2016 might be more inclined to pulled there fing out by then :D

Archie bean:
Would this help at all?

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/unlocking-your-iphone-and-using-it-on-another-network

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version