Author Topic: Age comes with it's problems  (Read 3605 times)

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
Re: Age comes with it's problems
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2018, 11:49:07 PM »
OMG I cannot believe Fern is 13 and Rhum is 9 years old.

Hope you and yours are all ok.  Still remember that fantastic trip to Scotland all those years ago....
Would you believe Poppy (yorkie) is still going strong?  Although she no longer lives with us.  (Long story - but she is very, very happy and we still see her!)

We lost Suki in April as you know but now have Dexter (aged 8) Alfie (aged 6) and of course the infamous cocker - Maximus who will be 1 on January 19th.

Big hugs to you all.  xxxxx
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline caro

• Donator
  • Sam
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2019, 10:00:25 PM »
Hi, good to hear from you again.

Have you tried Golden Paste?  It can work miracles for joints and general aged aches and pains.  You can buy it ready made (which I do) from The Golden Paste Company or you can make your own.  There is a great facebook group called Turmeric users UK where you can check that any medications will not be affected.

:bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Hello,
I read a lot about Golden Paste and made some myself and had Fern on it for about five weeks but then she got pancreatitis and I was really worried that the coconut oil which I made it with might have contributed so I’ve not given it to her since.  It was more likely the heavy duty painkillers she’d been put on, but I was so scared I may have been to blame.  She did take it really well though, even when not mixed with anything.
Caroline & Sam RIP Fern x RIP Charlie Cat x

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2019, 08:13:42 AM »
OMG I cannot believe Fern is 13 and Rhum is 9 years old.

Hope you and yours are all ok.  Still remember that fantastic trip to Scotland all those years ago....
Would you believe Poppy (yorkie) is still going strong?  Although she no longer lives with us.  (Long story - but she is very, very happy and we still see her!)

We lost Suki in April as you know but now have Dexter (aged 8) Alfie (aged 6) and of course the infamous cocker - Maximus who will be 1 on January 19th.

Big hugs to you all.  xxxxx

Long time no hear - we really must get together on the phone real soon for a proper catch up :)
Love n hugs to you all x x