Author Topic: touring uk  (Read 1768 times)

Offline winewood

• Donator
  • Now in Italy
touring uk
« on: June 20, 2007, 11:18:35 AM »
Hi , planning our trip to the UK, we will be travelling for the month of September, we want to see Northern England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Does anyone know of any fairs, scurries, happening in anyone of these areas would love to see some working cockers and cockers doing what they do best. Also is it possible to buy slip leads,and dog things at the fairs?
Owned and trained by two mad cockers

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Re: touring uk
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 11:21:07 AM »

Cazzie

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 11:49:52 AM »
Lucky you  :blink:

Yes you can but all sorts at these Fairs and country shows, not sure how many are on in Sept though. Have fun when you go  :blink:

Offline winewood

• Donator
  • Now in Italy
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 10:44:59 AM »
Thanks for replies, we need to sit down and work out how long in each place and what we want to see. OH family in a town near Blackburn, so that is probably where we will start from. I'll have to see some cockers will be missing mine terribly, might need to cuddle a cocker or two.

Offline winewood

• Donator
  • Now in Italy
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 01:53:08 PM »
Finally worked out itinerary :lol: thinking about going to the Weston Park Shropshire on the 15th September is it worth us going? will we see lots of cockers working if not any other suggestions would be welcomed.
Thanks hope to see lots of cockers

Offline Krisdt

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 05:11:06 PM »
If your passing through tyne & Wear at any point just give us a yell and I you are welcome round for a cuppa and cocker cuddles

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 05:13:08 PM »
Same here for Aberdeenshire :lol:
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline Rich

• Site Member
  • Pip
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 10:18:25 PM »
Finally worked out itinerary :lol: thinking about going to the Weston Park Shropshire on the 15th September is it worth us going? will we see lots of cockers working if not any other suggestions would be welcomed.
Thanks hope to see lots of cockers
The Midland game fair in weston park is one of biggest and best in this country im sure there will be lots of working cockers there. :blink:

Offline winewood

• Donator
  • Now in Italy
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 01:50:03 AM »
:lol: Thanks again for replies, OH is waiting to see if he can get tickets to see Manchester play Chelsea, the deal is he will come to watch dogs and I'll go watch football. HOORAY I'm so oooo  glad I'm going to see cocker's working I was beginning to think I was going to miss out  :'( and go to the football and not see any dogs. Hope to meet some COL I will be the one wanting to pat all the dogs knowing of course that I can't

Thanks Heaps