Author Topic: pepper the devil dog  (Read 5598 times)

Offline Jessie_Pup

• Donator
Re: pepper the devil dog
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 01:46:22 PM »

10   Threw up something unmentionable on the carpet.

Offline LizH

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 02:15:58 PM »
11   assumed that your laundry was fair game
Liz and Pebble x

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2009, 02:36:44 PM »
12. Stole the bread your child was about to feed to the ducks

13.  Jumped into your car and ate your sandwiches

14. Nicked the chicken off your barbecue

........there is a theme here  ::) ph34r

15. Presented you with a cat turd from the litter tray when you came round for supper :020:  :lol2:
Julie and Watson

Offline Sarah.H

• Site Member
  • charlie
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2009, 03:33:20 PM »
16. Chased your cat up the nearest tree.

Millie

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2009, 03:43:52 PM »
17, Licked your face immediately after snacking on horse poo :P

Offline Wendy G

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2009, 04:11:12 PM »
15. Presented you with a cat turd from the litter tray when you came round for supper
[/quote

I love this one!!!

Jean, was it worse because she is usually well behaved?
Wendy, Bailey & Stella

RIP Raisen, Badger,Murphy & Spud

Offline SJP

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2009, 06:31:02 PM »
16.  Jumped onto your dining room table on our very first visit to your house.
Sally & Lola xxx

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2009, 06:38:40 PM »
17...attempted to join in your intimate embrace whilst you were sunbathing with your lover on the beach

(Pepper is an angel, just likes the bunnies is all  :D)

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2009, 07:08:21 PM »
15. Presented you with a cat turd from the litter tray when you came round for supper
[/quote

I love this one!!!

Jean, was it worse because she is usually well behaved?
she has her moments,... ( plenty of them!) and she always takes advantage of relaxed attention. the day before she had helped me move a ewe and a rabbit sprung out of the rashes and she came back after a few feet. I got complacent.
serves me right. she is hard work and would run rings around me given half a chance. :luv:

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2009, 07:20:41 PM »
18. Ate the flapjack you stupidly put down between bites
19. Scooted across your cream carpet, just for the visual effect.

Sorry Jean.

Hope the exam went well.

Offline *jean*

• Donator
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 07:22:27 PM »
20)  jumped in your septic tank overflow then tried to jump in your car / give you a big welcome!
 remember this one... from yesteryear!

Rolo is a little turd.. literally..   
 it was his birthday, I was on a hike with a friend rolos breeder and her posse and my lot. she and I were going to a garden party so we  took the dogs out before we went.. we were up on a rock in a forrest and we got stuck as so many trees were down with the gales so we had to turn back. got back to her place with plenty time to spare and I was going home to have a bath and get ready to party when she asked me to have a look at her hedge she had just clipped..
... so down I sauntered and rolo raced ahead leapt the dyke and dissapeared.. Oh no she gasps hes gone into the septic tank!!!
 with all the rain we'd had and flooding, her tank soakaway thing had  overflowed and the little turd was up to his eyes in kack!
aw noooo ... I was roaring at the little turd to get out of it which he did and then came gaily romping back to me just deelighted with himself.......
gerrroffame Im skirling as I waggle my wellied foot at him ..he gets the idea all is not well and decides to take his stenchy ar$e back to the car WHICH I REALISE IS OPEN!!
well... you lot wont believe this but yelling like a fishwife to get the bleepity bleep away from the car I ran as fast as i could and I beat the little turd to the car... thank the lawd, I slam the boot shut just as he hurls himself towards the car.. so he bounces off the door leaving a rolo sized turdy stain and he then slinks underneath the car.
 by this time my "friend" I use this term loosely .. caught up and was apologising profusley for the fact that her over efficient bowel happy family, family products are all over my dog.
 her husband was coming with the dungsucker from the farm she promised me ( he uses it for the slurry tank) "not bleepity bleep soon enough" Im roaring... anyway with her assistance .. well it was her excrement.. she helped me catch the little beast and with a bottle of fairy liquid and a garden hose he was power washed.

well I flung the lad and co into the car and skeddadled home.  took dogs to croft and stuck them in run just as heavens opened..
great for giving the boy another shower not so great for the garden party anyway we went, I got stuck into the gin and tried to de traumatise myself!
 and do you know? with all that fertiliser he didnt grow an inch!! he should be 6ft tall by now.

and pepper is not a goodie goodie either..

okay... I actually think this may have been the worst...
.rolo as yet unborn... pepper and liath and me visiting my kind farmer friend who always provides a gin and a solution to most problems. ( in this case he caused the problem)
he had a rabbit in the garden... not a pet... and he wanted rid of it.....
Pepper was called upon to sniff it out with her sidekick liath... mr farmer was poised with the popgun ready to shoot ...
 pepper investigated every shrub, tree and plant.... this is a big garden they open to the public every so often for red cross... anyway .. back to the tale of woe...
no rabbit... like peter rabbit he was off after sampling mr macgregors cabbages..home to mummy....
But pepper found where he was coming in so triumphantly mr macgregor ( not real name) and myself blocked up entrance hole and decided to have congratulatory gin.. in garden in glorious sunshine.... popgun restored to gun cabinet securely locked away.
well we were sipping away listening to birdsong... this chappie also is a butterfly/moth and bird enthusiast so I get a nature lecture along with the gin...
bye the bye pepper and liath who had been lying panting at my feet decided to wander round the garden... its enclosed so I wasnt worried and just left them to bimble about.
 then all hell broke loose ......another hole was found in the drystone dyke by the pepperoni wobble bottom with a wee cheeky rabbit popping back in for pudding!! the two dogs leapt the dyke to see if they could get it from the other side and landed on ...
 the OUTFLOW FROM THE SEPTIC TANK!!!!    AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgh!!!
I watched in horror as dainty lil Lee pranced across without breaking the crust pepper went belting in after like a rhino after a poacher... straight through it .. down to her armpits in thick stinking sludge.....
my friend stood haplessly bye gaping in horror ( but still clutching his gin) as pepper then heaved herself out of the fatty clay like substance and launched herself back over the dyke to see if the rabbit was in the garden..
well we legged it as she kept running up to us .. the smell !!! indescribable. I was forced to catch her (PUKE PUKE )and tie her to the steading. we washed her with fairy liquid and the hose...IT WOULDNT COME OFF!! it was like fat it had stuck to her. home we marched and she had about 8 baths  with warm water. still stinking. used tomato ketchup... still stinking! one week later she was still smelly .especially near radiators!! I eventually got shampoo from vets in a white bottle and after a few washes it eventually went away
they dont sell it now and I never got its name.
when we visit mr macgregors garden now I always make pepper lie under my seat..........the horror of it all still haunts me to this day..

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 07:33:13 PM »
Oh yes!  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

That and the rotting porpoise, or was it a whale?

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 07:39:23 PM »
Oh Jean, you have a way of telling a yarn!  Absolutely brilliant...never a dull day with your little angels eh? Thank doG for gin  ;)

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline *jean*

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 07:46:11 PM »
Oh yes!  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

That and the rotting porpoise, or was it a whale?
hmm  it was BIIIIIIG!
 that was this thread  ph34r
http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=22638.0

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2009, 07:48:10 PM »
Ha!

That was the "perfect" Rolo!!!!!!! :005: :005: :005: