Author Topic: Good luck Nic and Caoimhe  (Read 2957 times)

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Re: Good luck Nic and Caoimhe
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2010, 11:10:43 AM »
Good luck  :D
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 11:49:39 AM »
Wishing you all the very best of luck, Nic & Caoimhe, if you managed to make the it today - will have fingers crossed just in case  ;) :luv:

Maybe a pair of these should be in order....Livie said Caoimhe's welcome to hers!!  :005:
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 01:42:37 PM »
Wishing you all the very best of luck, Nic & Caoimhe, if you managed to make the it today - will have fingers crossed just in case  ;) :luv:

Maybe a pair of these should be in order....Livie said Caoimhe's welcome to hers!!  :005:

Thank you very much Livie :005: :luv:  I said yesterday I was going to get her some Huggies Pull-Ups and cut a hole for her tail :005:

Well she hasn't started bleeding yet but there was no way I could have run her in the test yesterday, the difference in her from last week is quite scary ph34r  She's gone completely scatty, can't focus for more than 2 seconds and has reverted to very puppyish behaviour, when I did bring her out she was fidgeting, wriggling around, flinging herself at me constantly and chewing on her lead which she hasn't done since she was 6 months old. I tried her in one of the scurries and she did it the first time - although it was far from her most stylish performance ever - and the second time she did the first retrieve and then decided to just scoot around randomly so I don't think I'll be doing too much with her for the next few weeks :lol2:

Jo and I had a nice day though and it was lovely to see Cath, her OH and Breagh who is just gorgeous :luv:  although she was also a bit out of sorts, I hope she's feeling better today Cath.
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2010, 02:31:58 PM »
Aw what a shame! She'll have her day soon though :luv:

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline SimonandMandy

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2010, 03:00:52 PM »
Had my fingers crossed for you, and don't envy you, got one here at peak and aint much fun...

Just think of that extra practice time though for the next ones  :D

Offline Cath

• Site Member
  • Breagh
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2010, 06:36:15 PM »
Jo and I had a nice day though and it was lovely to see Cath, her OH and Breagh who is just gorgeous :luv:  although she was also a bit out of sorts, I hope she's feeling better today Cath.

Poor Breagh she had a right bad day, she was sick on the way home and then again later on at night. She perked back up about lunchtime today and has just had scrambled eggs for her tea, so she is well on her way back to normal  :D

It was great to see you all again and meet Jo and the very pretty Caoimhe :luv: bless her, I hope the next 3 weeks passes quickly Nic  ;)

Murron

Nothing beats the unconditional love of our doey eyed spaniels.
Cath, Breagh, Caoimhe and my angel at the bridge Milly.

Offline Emma xx

• Donator
  • Meg
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2010, 06:59:53 PM »
 ::) typical. More time to practise for next time ;) sounds like it was a good day though! xxx
Emma, with Meg (11) and Alfie (3)

Watch Alfie's first year!
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=c5e5e2eace5d415d7d989a&skin_id=7

Offline Crazy Cocker Gang

• Donator
  • Jack, Flynn, Brie and baby seth xx
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2010, 02:12:45 PM »
Jo and I had a nice day though and it was lovely to see Cath, her OH and Breagh who is just gorgeous :luv:  although she was also a bit out of sorts, I hope she's feeling better today Cath.

Poor Breagh she had a right bad day, she was sick on the way home and then again later on at night. She perked back up about lunchtime today and has just had scrambled eggs for her tea, so she is well on her way back to normal  :D

It was great to see you all again and meet Jo and the very pretty Caoimhe :luv: bless her, I hope the next 3 weeks passes quickly Nic  ;)

im so pleased shes back to normal now  :luv:

I had been thinking about her