Author Topic: Help with which is best  (Read 1030 times)

Offline winewood

• Donator
  • Now in Italy
Help with which is best
« on: November 22, 2010, 02:27:09 PM »
About to plan my trip to England to attend family Birthday on 5Th Dec ( in London) and want to attend a field trial not sure between Lincolnshire Gundog Soc on the 2ND Dec or the Kent Working Spaniel Club on the 7Th  family lives in Essex but planning to stay in B&B hire car for the day. Is one better than the other its viewing I'm thinking of and entries How many entries would be standard? Or when is the  Cocker championship trial on and where?
Many thanks
Owned and trained by two mad cockers

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
Re: Help with which is best
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 04:22:24 PM »
Have you contacted the club secretaries to make sure that spectators are able to come along to these trials? If not that would be the first thing I'd do and they should be able to give you all the relevant information. The Championships are on the 20th and 21st January at Drumlanrig, Dumfries - weather permitting anyway, they were put back a bit this year due to the snow.
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline winewood

• Donator
  • Now in Italy
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 09:06:51 PM »
Thanks Nicole, I was going to PM you to ask. I c alled the lady at the Eastern Counties and she was fine told me to call back. I thought now living inEurope I could easily get to uk on cheap flights , found out the hard way still trying to sort out flights I thought the Cocker Ch. was 19th 20th I also thought that must be at the end of the season how does it work? Wonder If I could make the cocker CH and risk the weather?
Owned and trained by two mad cockers

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 09:56:07 PM »
The Championships this January were originally on the 18th and 19th but were postponed until the 29th and 30th. Hopefully the weather isn't going to be as bad this coming winter!
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/