Author Topic: CLA  (Read 1481 times)

Offline SteveB

• Donator
CLA
« on: July 22, 2011, 09:34:31 AM »
Anybody going and are you and your dog entering the scurries
If you see a black cocker pup doing its meerkat impression (standing on her two back legs) thats Tia and I watching Andrea and Lulu the other black cocker running  (more likely causing chaos if there is a launcher there )

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
Re: CLA
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 10:44:06 AM »
wish I was going just to see the Tia and Lulu show  :luv:
helen & jarvis x

Offline SteveB

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 02:20:44 PM »
What you mean  to say is that you would like to watch a grown man suffer >:(

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 02:28:16 PM »
What you mean  to say is that you would like to watch a grown man suffer >:(

Never!  We all know really that cockers have us under their paws, and not the other way around  ;)
helen & jarvis x

Offline SteveB

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 02:54:42 PM »
only last night Lulu woke me at 3.30am to go out. Muggngs here gets upo Tia is also now wide awake and wants to go out as well. Gets to the back door no Lulu just Tia. She goes out does the business. Rushes past me on the way in and disapears into the darkness of the house. Gets back to the bed (all still in darkness ) pulls back the quilt and there are two cocker spaniels looking up at me.

Offline dianna1

• http://picasaweb.google.com/sosNron
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 03:06:04 PM »
Not too sure what the spaniels have to do in a scurry but as I've got 3 thought I'd like to try and see what happens at a fairly local show tomorrow.

I'm hoping to meet some owners who can help point me in the right direction for training  and I just want to meet other spaniel owners.  An update may be posted

Offline SteveB

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 03:32:41 PM »
You will soon pick it up the wife loves entering them. Its what your spaniels do is the problem. This year Andrea has had a couple of places including two firsts. Thats the highs, the lows are she has been disqualified just as many times. Favourite is ignoring her dummies and picking up someone elses on another course. Somebody elses on here has been known to raid family picnics while they are supposed to be retrieving dummies

Offline hanandhen

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 07:11:14 PM »
Shhhh Steveb, we don't talk about the picnic incident! I'm still in therapy you know :005:

Offline SteveB

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 09:58:01 PM »
I wondered where you had been. Given up scurries or just feeding the poor dog before you attend

Offline hanandhen

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 12:19:17 PM »
Lol, what has northy Henry been telling you! We haven't come across another scurry on our travels yet, but give it time and I'm sure we'll give it another go :D