Author Topic: Rosy - 5yr old cocker at Many Tears  (Read 1114 times)

Offline daunting

• Site Member
Rosy - 5yr old cocker at Many Tears
« on: May 09, 2008, 09:32:34 AM »

Rosy is a 5 year old ex breeding cocker. She is rather portly so will need to join weight watchers. She has not lived in a home before so will need time to adapt but she is such sweet girl you will be greatly rewarded.

PLEASE NOTE: Ex-breeding are are best homed with another dog as they have usually never lived in a house before. They are used to living with other dogs and learn faster with another to copy from. This also helps those who have never been walked on a lead. They will make lovely pets but do need a lot of love, time and patience.

To adopt a dog from Many Tears Animal Rescue you will be home checked, you and all members of your family and any dogs who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the new dog. If adopting a puppy you will be asked to provide details of training classes in your area. If you are interest in adopting please call the rescue centre between 10am and 4pm on 01269 843084. We are unable to return phone calls so please try again if your call is not answered or email us at sw.vanatta@virgin.net.
Donna, *Tia*, Saffi, Max, Harley, Egan, Mia

http://hope-rescue.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline minimoo

• Donator
Re: Rosy - 5yr old cocker at Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 09:34:40 AM »
have you seen them both on there, gorgeous
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline *Lucy*

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 09:52:08 AM »

Awwww she is so cute  :luv:

My Girls - Molly & Honey

Offline Steelygirl

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 11:23:39 AM »
Ooh shes so pretty!  :luv: Sad looking thing. Hopefully someone will be along soon to give her the loving home she deserves.