Author Topic: Eating rabbit droppings!  (Read 7374 times)

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
Eating rabbit droppings!
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2003, 11:44:11 AM »
with Alfie and Archie it's horse manure on the beach, they have to eat it and then for good measure roll in it. Hope Sonny doesn't pick up this habit.                    
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Anonymous

Eating rabbit droppings!
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2003, 11:49:26 AM »
jessie likes birds poo, she rolls in it and gets it all in hr black coat, so she looks like she has a white spot there where it shouldn't be  ::)  its horible yucky stuff,  :-X  :o                    

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
Eating rabbit droppings!
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2003, 11:52:24 AM »
Holly used to do that too!!  In our old place she could find one tiny bit of bird poo in half an acre of garden.  Poo radar ;D                    
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline Goink

• Site Member
Eating rabbit droppings!
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2003, 01:36:41 PM »
Thanks everyone - you've put my mind to rest and glad we're not alone!!!

Lynne                    

Anonymous

Eating rabbit droppings!
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2003, 06:03:54 PM »
Holly used to do that too!!  In our old place she could find one tiny bit of bird poo in half an acre of garden.  Poo radar ;D

yup thats it... exactly the same here..  ;D                    

Sue H

Eating rabbit droppings!
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2003, 07:16:30 PM »
Barley frequently finds something on our regular walks - I don't know if it is fox poo or what, but it smells absolutely vile - Bramble is only 6 months or so and hasn't yet perfected the rubbing in of the shoulders routine (give him time !)  Dogs like anything disgusting though - when I had my labrador years ago, I was at my parents' farm out walking with them and their lab, and the two girlies found what must have been an aborted lamb.  It must have been laying around for a while, because when they each grabbed an end and pulled, it just sort of came apart  :-X  No-one wanted to be the one who went and took it off them, but needless to say they were both thoroughly scrubbed when we got back home  :P  I loved the Pedigree Bum response, by the way  ;D  How about Pookanuba, or maybe Winabot  ::)  Come on, there must be SOMEBODY out there who can come up with some more  ;)                    

Offline bluegirl

• Site Member
    • www.millionhairsdoggrooming.co.uk
Eating rabbit droppings!
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2003, 12:37:09 AM »
It is a Natural instinct for the dog to eat the excreta from grass fed animals it is their way of adding roughage to their diet by natural means.                    
Karen, Penny, Logan, Phoebe and Bronte.

"Life is a series of dogs".    George Carlin

I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.