Author Topic: Hols Results  (Read 7215 times)

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
Hols Results
« on: September 14, 2003, 03:29:36 PM »
Well, we can all breathe again now.  The results came back as a benign follicular tumour.  It did have a real big name but that is all I can remember.  Randall is away just now on holiday but I guess I will have to go back and see what next.  I know his initial feeling was to leave it alone but in the 11 days or so that she has had post removal, she has managed to take the top off it 3 times and now it is infected :'(  That isn't too bad I guess to what might have been but if she is going to irritate it everytime she scratches (and thats a lot) then maybe the diathermy may be an idea.  Anyway, just wanted to let you know.  I cannot thank the people who cared enough to post comments enough.  It is strange, I can breeze through lifes sh*tty times by myself no problem but when it comes to the dogs I need so much support.  Go figure that out?? ;D ;D                    
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Hols Results
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2003, 04:13:57 PM »
Thats brilliant news Sheryl ;D I bet you feel a big weight has been lifted off your shoulders. I know what you mean about the dogs though - I can take on anything (I'm dead hard, me ;)) but when Brook took his first stroke, I went to pieces ::) But anyway, like I said, brilliant news  :-*                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Hols Results
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2003, 04:21:16 PM »
Hi Sheryl - so glad to hear that the news is good - what a  relief it must be for you! ;D Hope you get the infection sorted soon  ;)                    

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Hols Results
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2003, 04:24:58 PM »
what brilliant  news  Sheryl, ;D i bet the last few weeks

have been a nightmare for you, give holly a big kiss from

me and nell.  :-*   Barb  :)  and a ((( HUG ))) for you cos i

think you need one after all that worrying.  :)                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Hols Results
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2003, 05:25:05 PM »
It feels a bit odd to be saying "great news" to hearing that Holly has a benign follicular tumour that has got infected, but considering what it could have been it is indeed great news ! ;)

I guess you've had more reason to worry over the years than most of us re your dogs'health but I'm sure we all struggle when they are ill............I do anyway !                    

Offline FionaM

• Site Member
Hols Results
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2003, 05:43:48 PM »
I'm really glad it's good news Sheryl  :) Hope Holly's infection clears up soon  :)                    
Fiona & Poppy :)

Anonymous

Hols Results
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2003, 09:04:40 PM »
:)What a relief for you Sheryl!! Hope the infection clears soon, i'm sur things will get better ;D

Emma                    

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
Hols Results
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2003, 09:55:17 PM »
Awww...so glad to hear it wasn't what we were hoping it wasn't ;)  Think you've had enough worries with your little ones health ;)                    
Mary & Lottie x

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Hols Results
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2003, 10:45:16 PM »
Thats really great news Sheryl, I know important you girls are to you...what a relief  ;)

I Like happy endings  ;D

Gilly                    

Anonymous

Hols Results
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2003, 07:26:00 AM »
awwwwwww what a huge relief..   I am so pleased Sheryl  :)

speakin through dotty dose that I think Gill passed to me  *grring at Gill*  ;D                    

Offline Karen

• Site Member
Hols Results
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2003, 10:27:43 AM »
Soooooo pleased for you and hope Holls is in tip top shape again real soon!                    
Kazza, Blue, Tia & Ollie xxx

Offline KellyP

• Site Member
    • http://www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
Hols Results
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2003, 05:14:43 PM »
That's lovely news Sheryl - so glad she is going to be ok - I'm sure the infection will pass in no time.
Plenty of  :-*  :-*  :-* and hugs for you and Holly from Millie and me                    
Kelly, Tristian, Millie & Jenni (double woof!)

www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Offline LindaW

• Site Member
    • http://www.shandardel-cockers.co.uk
Hols Results
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2003, 06:56:42 PM »
Hi Cheryl,
What good news - I'm so pleased that Holly is OK.  As you say we can brush off the sh**ty times we have ourselves but when it comes to our four legged friends it is not easy. ::)
Give Holly a big hug
Linda ;)                    
Linda
xx
Jodie, Pippa, Daisy, Lolly, Gem, Tigger, Butty, Fanny and Coco!

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
Hols Results
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2003, 10:07:36 AM »
Many thanks to all.  Just goes to show about the power of positive thinking. ;D ;D  Hols' ear still looks a bit naff so I think it is on to plan B, the lampshade.  Not very  8) looking but what the heck, it serves a purpose.  Still got to see Randal about what to do next but at least I can do that without that stomach in my boots feeling.  Can't thank you all enough (again) and glad it's not only me who is iron willed until it comes to my pooches. ;)                    
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Anonymous

Hols Results
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2003, 09:31:04 PM »
;D Hi Sheryl  ;D

Have just got back from hols !!!!!

So glad to hear the results !!!! Hope her infection is clearing up !!!!

And im another one who goes to jelly when my dogs not well !!!!!! I even phoned home every day to see if he was ok !!!!! LOL