Author Topic: They're both poorly!!!  (Read 3925 times)

Offline Michele

• Site Member
They're both poorly!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2003, 05:35:30 PM »
Hi Karen,
Just wanted to add my get well wishes for Tia & Blue, hope they are both tip top again very soon  :)
and this is for Ollie  :-* who has lost his playmates at the moment  :'(                    

Offline Karen

• Site Member
They're both poorly!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2003, 02:55:15 PM »
Update for you all! Blue has been given the all clear - it was a benign (spelling?) tumour with a long name but something to do with the hair follicles! The vet said they got it all out and it shouldn't grow back. She had the stitches out last night (why do they use black stitches on a black dog?!!! ::)) and apart from now having an ear infection from being run down and stuck in a plastic collar thing for 2 weeks seems much happier! It is nice to be able to stroke her and not have this great big lump in the way!

Ollie has been beaten up good and proper because she's had 2 weeks worth to catch up on! He seemed to be enjoying it though! He's nearly as big as Tia now already!

Tia is still the same and I've got to speak to the vet again on Monday to see where to go from here. Her eardrum is still perforated so she still can't have ear drops. I'm having to syringe her ear out every day with saline! Never mind - we're getting there!                    
Kazza, Blue, Tia & Ollie xxx

Offline Karen

• Site Member
They're both poorly!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2003, 02:59:24 PM »
I've just read through Hols posting and that's the same thing that Blue had - the only way I could keep her from scratching it was to keep a plastic collar thing on 24/7                    
Kazza, Blue, Tia & Ollie xxx

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
They're both poorly!!!
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2003, 09:15:10 PM »
Glad to hear Blue is on the mend and hope that Tia gets on the road to recovery soon. And poor Ollie must be mortified that you have just broadcast that he was beaten up by two girls - the poor lad must be mortified ;) ;D Give them all a big kiss from me :-*                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline LindaW

• Site Member
    • http://www.shandardel-cockers.co.uk
They're both poorly!!!
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2003, 07:09:38 PM »
Good news about Blue and hope that Tia progresses well  ;)                    
Linda
xx
Jodie, Pippa, Daisy, Lolly, Gem, Tigger, Butty, Fanny and Coco!