Author Topic: Groomers ebony shampoo  (Read 548 times)

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
Groomers ebony shampoo
« on: January 25, 2014, 07:06:25 PM »
Anyone use this , I have the epo ones and royal jelly but read that they recommend too for blue roan coats?

Offline Fluff

• Donator
  • Daisy the whirling dervish
Re: Groomers ebony shampoo
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 09:23:29 PM »
We do! Works really nicely and gives Daisy a nice shine. It does make the bath a bit of a mess though, especially if she shakes when she's all lathered up  :005: It is pure black though so I'm not sure the effect it would have on the white bits? Daisy is solid black

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 09:25:50 PM »
We do! Works really nicely and gives Daisy a nice shine. It does make the bath a bit of a mess though, especially if she shakes when she's all lathered up  :005: It is pure black though so I'm not sure the effect it would have on the white bits? Daisy is solid black

Lol, yes that's what I wondered, it says suitable for lie roan cocker,

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 07:33:32 PM »
I have used it on my black show boy. Never used it on my blue, but it doesn't have any dye so it shouldn't actually change the colour at all. Just brings out the natural colour nicely really. I now use Crown Royale at the moment, which also gentley conditions the coat. :)
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline Holly Berry

• Donator
  • Today I’m going to be a b****r
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 10:05:31 PM »
I use it on Ebony (naturally  :005:) but I did once use it on Rosie(by mistake), who's mainly white and it didn't turn her black, so it would be ok on dark blue roan.

I always use a shower lily/scunchy thing to apply shampoo. I makes a good lather and you don't use as much shampoo. Ebony shampoo produces a normal colour lather.
Rosie Cassie Lucy Poppy and Holly My Angels at the Bridge