Author Topic: Ringcraft Club on the Suffolk/Norfolk borders. Update: TRAINER URGENTLY NEEDED  (Read 3925 times)

Offline SuperCat

• Murphy
I am looking at setting up a new Ringcraft club in this area because I feel that we are at the moment quite poorly served for them. We have a venue which is just outside Brockdish. I have contacted somebody who is interested in teaching it but if anybody else would be interested then please get in touch. Also if you would like to attend it will most likely be on Wednesday nights so please contact me if you're interested. Obviously this can't go ahead without regular attendees so I thought I would put out the feelers and see how many might be interested.

Thanks,

Catherine and Murphy.
Crowned 'Biggest Hooligan of the day' Solid Colours Cocker Spaniel Association show 25/4/10.

Offline Coco

• Site Member
Re: Ringcraft Club on the Suffolk/Norfolk borders.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 03:32:50 PM »
You may consider putting up a poster at the Snetterton Dog's trust? It's not too far away and the vets in Diss, also a puppy class in Redgrave that may refer people to you and training classes in Wymondham and Harleston. Could be worth looking at if you haven't already  :huh:  :blink:
There are no bad dogs, just bad people
Vicky, Wherry and Gizzymo

Offline louisedi

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 09:18:54 PM »
It would be a good idea to have a different judge every week, so at the end of summer/winter you could hold a match night. and award top DOG,BITCH, Puppy, minor puppy, & vet.

Will you be Kennel club reg/ don't forget insurance.

Will look out for grand opening

Louise & Harbethol Gang

Offline SuperCat

• Murphy
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 09:28:34 AM »
We have insurance covered. I am looking at KC registration, the forms came this morning but I will probably wait and see how many, if any, people are interested and then look into registering because it's quite expensive. Again with the match nights it will depend on the numbers but if they allow I would definitely like to run them. You wouldn't be interested in teaching the odd night would you Louise?!  :D
Crowned 'Biggest Hooligan of the day' Solid Colours Cocker Spaniel Association show 25/4/10.

Offline louisedi

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 04:41:27 PM »
Yeh would love too prob know a few others to help you out ;)

Louise & Harbethol gang

Offline SuperCat

• Murphy
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 04:02:21 PM »
Hi Louise I have pm'ed you. If anybody knows of anyone who would be interested please get in touch. The more the better. Starts 19th May at 7.00pm-8.00pm at the Norfolk Dog Training Centre, Brockdish. IP21 4JU.

Offline SuperCat

• Murphy
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 03:34:16 PM »
Thought I would bump this up to the top. It started last night and was very good. We were a little short on numbers so anyone who wants to come along please don't hesitate to contact me: Catherineldhickman@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Catherine and the dog who is most in need of ringcraft, Murphy!  :D

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 03:54:46 PM »
Probably worth registering and putting a thread on champdogs too  ;)

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 05:54:16 PM »
I'm glad it went well for you. Bit far for us to come,  :shades: but otherwise would have come along.  ;) The numbers will hopefully grow as you go along and get known by people to. Word of mouth is a great thing.  :D
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline SuperCat

• Murphy
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 09:49:45 AM »
http://www.champdogs.co.uk/club/1237.html

Thanks for the idea. This is the advert, rather small but maybe we'll build on it in the future. Hope the link works.

Tally would be very welcome, I'm sure Murphy would happily share his bed with him too, only problem is that we are rather lacking in the human bed department... The garage is very cool at this time of year...  ::) :005:

Offline SuperCat

• Murphy
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 09:09:07 PM »
Hi Louise I have Pm-ed you.

Again a good training session tonight, again forgot to bump this thread back up to the top!! If anybody wants to come along please feel free.

Offline SuperCat

• Murphy
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 09:23:58 PM »
There will be a FREE trial week coming up soon. Dates TBC but I will post on here when I know.

Offline SuperCat

• Murphy
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 04:41:00 PM »
FREE TRIAL NIGHT WEDNESDAY 7TH JULY. PLEASE GET IN TOUCH TO BOOK YOUR PLACE. EVERYBODY IS WELCOME.

Catherine and Murphy.

Offline SuperCat

• Murphy
I have been let down at the last minute by the regular trainer for my ringcraft class. It couldn't be at a worse time with a free trial night being held tomorrow night. If anybody is interested in taking the class or knows of anyone who might be interested please get in touch with me.

IF NOBODY CAN HELP THEN THE RINGCRAFT CLASS CAN NO LONGER CONTINUE

Catherine and Murphy. Catherineldhickman@hotmail.com

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
Oh No that's no good. I wish I could help, but to far to even come along for us I'm afraid. Could you maybe give it a go yourself.  :huh: Hope you get it sorted soon.
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx