Author Topic: Cú - The Chaotic Show Cocker  (Read 2628 times)

Offline clare.olivia

Cú - The Chaotic Show Cocker
« on: June 09, 2022, 10:10:07 AM »
Hi All,

I've been lurking the forums ever since I brought home my show cocker, Cú (read: coo as in cuc-koo), in May 2021. He's now 16 months and a madman. I like to say a show cocker is a lazy cocker but he certainly is not the lazy type  :lol2:
As a solo dog owner living in central London browsing the forums has been a great help!

Thanks!
Clare

Offline ejp

• Donator
Re: Cú - The Chaotic Show Cocker
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 06:49:49 PM »
Welcome to the forum, looking forward to hearing more about you both.

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2022, 08:08:08 PM »
Welcome to you both....wow owning a cocker in central London...you are a star in my eyes.....but last time I was in London (few years back) we went to Greenwich in the company of a couple and there cocker...who's Sunday outing was Greenwich Common....so I guess there are a few of you.

Love the name Cu

Julie and Ollie age 14+ years old and still mad :luv:
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline sophie.ivy

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2022, 09:36:41 AM »
Hi Clare and Cú (love the name!)

I have a 10 month old working cocker called Ivy, also known as 'storm Ivy', 'crazy girl' and 'you little sh*t' :005:

My friend in Wapping has just got a maltipoo and we're planning a meet up soon for walkies (I'm not too far out of London). Where would you recommend? We were thinking Hampstead Heath but not sure if Ivy could resist the ponds?!

Offline clare.olivia

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2022, 09:57:42 AM »
Pleasure to meet everyone!

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to hearing more about you both.

Thank you! You too!

Welcome to you both....wow owning a cocker in central London...you are a star in my eyes.....but last time I was in London (few years back) we went to Greenwich in the company of a couple and there cocker...who's Sunday outing was Greenwich Common....so I guess there are a few of you.

Love the name Cu

Julie and Ollie age 14+ years old and still mad :luv:

Haha believe me, there are many mad spaniel owners in this area - at least we all have each other for support  :005:
I have a feeling Cú will follow Julie and Ollie's path and never not be chaotic.

Hi Clare and Cú (love the name!)

I have a 10 month old working cocker called Ivy, also known as 'storm Ivy', 'crazy girl' and 'you little sh*t' :005:

My friend in Wapping has just got a maltipoo and we're planning a meet up soon for walkies (I'm not too far out of London). Where would you recommend? We were thinking Hampstead Heath but not sure if Ivy could resist the ponds?!

Excellent nicknames. I've certainly used a number of creative nicknames for this guy over the past year  :lol:
Ooh, we've never been to Hampstead Heath but know its an owners dream thanks to the space. We're a fan of Morden Hall Park for the swimming streams and love a run on the Thames Beach below the OXO building (somewhat gross, I know, but very scenic). Regents Park is also handy as there's plenty of cafe's nearby for afterwards when the pup is tuckered out.