Author Topic: Vetoryl Medication for Cushing's disease  (Read 1046 times)

Offline annclare

Vetoryl Medication for Cushing's disease
« on: December 06, 2021, 07:31:54 PM »
I have posted before about my Nina's battle with Cushings. Sadly I lost her at the end of May and I am still struggling with life without her. My other cocker Matte has missed her too; of all the cocker pairs I've had over the years (previously always 2 females and never with any animosity) I do think theirs was the best of all so it's been a sad time for us both.  I plan to look for another (older) cocker in the new year (Matte now 9) to help both of us but not sure how it will go as I turned 80 at the beginning of June (so the planned muted celebration did not happen ).
My main reason for posting now is that I am still trying to off load the outstanding capsules of Vetoryl as a freebie to someone. I have offered them to vets and rescue centres but they have all declined my offer as 'they can't guarantee they have been stored correctly.' I suspect I will end up flushing them down the loo but if anyone knows anyone who could make use of them (26 of 30 mg capsules) please let me know. Thank you.