Author Topic: ''I'll walk the dog...''  (Read 6150 times)

Offline AnnaCatherine

• Site Member
Re: ''I'll walk the dog...''
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2008, 12:33:27 PM »
My girls (12 & 14) walk Pip every day and take him to the park for some off lead play.  He is very good a recall and we've had no problems.  It wasn't something I ever really worried about.  The girls are sensible, Pip is (fairly) obedient and I think the respopnsibility is part of growing up.  Sometimes my youngest meets up with 2 of her friends and their dogs for a walk and a play in the park.
AnnaCatherine

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 01:38:24 PM »
Mmm difficult one  :-\ Im not sure id let him either  :luv: Poor wee poppet  :luv: He's meaning well isnt he  :luv:

Mmm - now would you think my eldest shouldn't walk any of mine?? (He only ever walks one at a time, would never let him take two or all 3 out at once tho  ;) )

Offline leahshafi

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 01:56:43 PM »
When I was 12 I wanted to walk my dog, and my mum wouldnt let me either  >:( >:( It was because (Pongo) Our Dalmatian was so strong, So  she made me train him in the garden instead, I did it for about 2 months, then We were allowed to the end of the road and back, the to the park with my friends.... etc... Im sure Wilson would love to go on an adventure with your son!! It will be fine!!! x x