Author Topic: Camera on mobile phone - problem  (Read 2474 times)

Offline debbie321

• Site Member
Camera on mobile phone - problem
« on: April 25, 2008, 08:38:48 PM »
I've had my Samsung D900i for a few months but could never down load the photos - I gave the phone to my daughter who bluetoothed them to her samsung and she downloaded them for me!

I decided to phone virgin as the phone was still in warranty and they replaced it with a brand new one with 24 hours (bless them)  ;)

However - this new one has the same problem (me thinks it's my pc to blame now)

I get the programme running and try to copy or drag and drop the pics - all goes well until the task bar reaches 100% and then it waits a while before saying 'Phone Error'.  This is driving me nuts!  I've reloaded the disc and downloaded live updates.  Beckys phone works fine - it's a samsung but a different model, we both use the same software though.

Any clues?  The guy at virgin couldn't understand it either which is why they replaced the phone - i daren't call them back as the chances of two phones with this 'unheard' of problem are pretty remote  :-\

Offline angelbaby

• Site Member
  • My love, my life, my cocker spaniel
Re: Camera on mobile phone - problem
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 08:56:45 PM »
sorry no advice from me im just as clueless with stuff like that, but i found calling someone like the carphone warehouse or other phone clued up people is helpful? dont be afraid to sound clueless either they usually very understanding and helpful, good luck
My little angel, sent to me in my time of need, i love you with every piece of my broken heart xx
My beautiful boy xx

Offline debbie321

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 09:31:21 PM »
I can do clueless very easily  :005:  I can also do the 'blonde moments' or 'senior moments' just as well  :lol2: 

Offline JenSam

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 09:34:30 PM »
I can't download the photos from my samsung either, but I think mine is to do with software not being compatable with Windows Vista.   >:(

Sorry, no idea - I know, not much help me.  ph34r
Dogs are natural optimists and believe if they stare hard enough and long enough, the icing on the cake could be theirs.