Author Topic: Hi All - We three are new  (Read 1044 times)

Offline fluffy puppy

Hi All - We three are new
« on: August 25, 2008, 10:25:33 PM »
Hi Everyone

I've been logged on for about 20 mins and still not sure how to work this thing.  Should I really be allowed to have dogs :005:.  Anyway, I have two.  Sage, a soon to be 10 years young, Black tan and white show type little girl  :luv:.  And then there is monster puppy  :005: Bailey, 24 weeks old tomorow, Golden worker and a smashing little boy  :luv:.  Both of which were laying on my bed until a few seconds ago when my husband yelled 'wee wee's'.  Sounds like bedtime for us all then.

I didn't get Sage until she was 15 months old, so a puppy puppy is all really new to me, and scarey.  So please be patient with me because I will no doubt be asking some really stupid questions.  I don't have kids of my own but I feel like a new mum.

The troops are on their way back upstairs so I better be off.  Soooooooooooooo need my sleep.  I know you guys like pictures and when I suss out how to do it I will get some on here.  Though don't hold your breath. I tried to register on Friday (i think it was) it was only after I tried to join again today that I found the previous emails accepting me in the Junk folder ::).  This pup has turned my brain to mush :lol2:

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
Re: Hi All - We three are new
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 10:32:04 PM »
Hi and welcome, we've got the three in the signature picture below,  you're learning fast as you've already sussed we like pictures!

And we all ask daft questions sometimes but it's amazing how many others were about to ask the same thing  ;)

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 10:49:12 PM »
Welcome.  :D

I have an 8 month show type

Looking forward to the pics.  :luv:

Offline jacnig

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 10:59:21 AM »
Hi and welcome

Cant wait to see the pics :D
Jacqui and the cocker crew

Offline fluffy puppy

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 08:23:21 PM »
Thanks for the friendly welcome :blink:  I've done the photobucket thing and tried to put some pictures on here for you but when I preview the post the picture is huge :huh: even after I have played with it to make it smaller.

Is this how it normally works??

Offline lisalh

• Donator
  • Fred
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 09:54:04 PM »
Welcome to Col,
I am owned by the wee man on the right and being Mum to a puppy is scary but the peeps on here are great and no question is too stupid although some of mine have def been on the dim side.
Looking forward to seeing some pics- just post what you can and am sure one of the mods will help you out.
Lisa x
The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog.  ~Ambrose Bierce

Offline beebee

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 07:16:52 AM »
Hi welcome to COL, :D
I have maisy, now 20 months! where does the time go!

Offline sabrino

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 08:11:56 AM »
Hiya. Welcoem to COL! Sounds like Bailey is keeping you on your toes.

Sage-what a fab name, love it!
Sabrina, Milo & Lupin x

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 08:12:38 AM »
hi welcome , im owned by three blue roans kizzy 11, bruno 7 and my new girly ella 2, im sure you will find this site very helpful,  :blink:
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline sueinthedoghouse

• Hello my name is Amber
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 09:59:17 AM »
Hi fluffy puppy ! & welcome kinda new too its great place to chat and am meeting a fellow newbie in about 10 mins for 1st time wish me luck !

Offline Angels of Fur

• Alfie and Honey
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 10:50:18 AM »
Hello and welcome to COL!! its a fab place! and addictive!

Cant wait to see pics soon.....once you have sussed it out. took me a while  ;)

Anyway i am owned by Alfie nearly 6months Choc and Tan Working, and Honey a golden 5 half months show/worker.

Enjoy!
My life is now complete.......cockers are my life

Offline fluffy puppy

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 10:29:39 PM »
Thanks everyone  :luv:.

Thanks sabrino, when we were kids we had a bit of a herb and spice theme to our pets name's, Ginger cat called called Nutmeg, Min Border Collie x Springer (black and white) called Pepper.  So before I went to get her I sat and went through a cook book and looked at all the herbs etc.  I was gonna call her Parsley but when I saw her I changed my mind to Sage. :luv:

Decided to keep Parsely for my next dog, but on that morning we weren't sure, just getting the milk out the fridge and we both saw my bottle of Baileys in there.  So that was that.

Hopefully I have managed to get some pictures on here for you all.  I'm really sorry if I've got it all wrong.

I would like to point out one thing though, it's not my belly you can see. :005:

Donna

Like I said not my belly

Telly just wears me out

Sage the Fluffy Puppy aka Boo Bear

Hard life

Hey good looking