Author Topic: DAP collar - size???  (Read 354 times)

Offline laurenollie

• Site Member
DAP collar - size???
« on: June 30, 2009, 10:31:52 AM »
I'm looking at getting a DAP collar for Ollie as we are going away and Ollie is barking a lot sometimes so thought it might help make my sisters life easy whilst she is looking after him as the DAP diffuser really did help!

But what size?? I can't measure Ollie as I'm at work and I need to order today to try to get it here in time before we go!!

Small medium says up to 15" neck, but this could be a bit tight. The medium/large says upto to 25" neck but doesn't say what it starts at!!

Anyone got one and can advise what size they bought!

many thanks in advance

Lauren

Offline Jay06

• Site Member
Re: DAP collar - size???
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 10:36:19 AM »
No advice but I'm sure jennybee's brodie has one so she should be able to help!

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 12:16:35 PM »
Yep Brodie's got a medium/large - the collar is a strip of black rubber and can be fixed to the specific size needed - it can go as small as you need to and I had to cut off a fair amount once I'd fitted it so there is plenty of room to work with! It really has helped Brodie :shades:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline laurenollie

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 12:18:08 PM »
Yep Brodie's got a medium/large - the collar is a strip of black rubber and can be fixed to the specific size needed - it can go as small as you need to and I had to cut off a fair amount once I'd fitted it so there is plenty of room to work with! It really has helped Brodie :shades:

perfect I'll go with the medium large! Thanks Jennybee!!!

L&O x