Author Topic: Hello from the North East  (Read 1927 times)

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
Re: Hello from the North East
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 08:47:24 AM »
he looks lovely   :luv: :luv: is he working or show strain (or a mix?)
helen & jarvis x

Offline JohnW

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2009, 09:40:33 AM »
Welcome to COL from me and Betty :D (also in the North East)

What a gorgeous little boy :luv: :luv: He doesn't happen to be a Delgarno does he?

Hi there, he most certainly is a Delgarno, is there something i should know?... :-\

I think bettyboo has a delgarno dog too, He is a lovely pup btw, I assume he is working strain as delgarno usually are to my knowledge.  ;)

John.

Offline BettyBoo

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2009, 11:47:16 AM »
Welcome to COL from me and Betty :D (also in the North East)

What a gorgeous little boy :luv: :luv: He doesn't happen to be a Delgarno does he?

Hi there, he most certainly is a Delgarno, is there something i should know?... :-\

I think bettyboo has a delgarno dog too, He is a lovely pup btw, I assume he is working as delgarno usually are to my knowledge.  ;)

John.

You're quite right John, Betty is a Delgarno doggie. I only asked because I knew the breeder had a liver roan puppy left and they were ready for their homes. I think Hector and Betty have the same sire actually:D
Barbara, Betty & Millie x

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 12:05:27 PM »
well that answers my question  :lol2:  gorgeous working cocker puppy - are you ready for a working cocker Norvic?  :shades:
helen & jarvis x

Offline seasideblue

• Bella
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 12:14:41 PM »
Welcome to COL and congratulations on the arrival of the gorgeous Hector :luv: So sorry to hear about Pacha. She looked a beauty :luv: :luv: We have Bella, 5 year old blue roan and Mabel, 11 month chocolate and white - both show type. We live in the deep south of Cornwall at The Lizard.

Offline Norvic

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 04:39:48 PM »
well that answers my question  :lol2:  gorgeous working cocker puppy - are you ready for a working cocker Norvic?  :shades:

:005: its probably a little early to tell, but tbh our show cocker pacha was energetic, and Hector apparently has some show cocker in him, either way, hes a smasher and so very very simliar in many ways to pacha.. ;)