Author Topic: hi everyone new to the site  (Read 498 times)

Offline lauren G

hi everyone new to the site
« on: August 05, 2009, 02:23:44 PM »
Hi all,my name is lauren and I get my first cocker spaniel on the 7th september,Im very excited as you can imagine and she gorgeous fell in love with her straight away  :luv: so if anyone has any helpful hints or things I should know please fill free to tell me,nothing beats experienced owners lol so hopefully speak to some of you soon x

Offline puppy love

Re: hi everyone new to the site
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 04:23:39 PM »
Hi Lauren, I am Mims and i have Indie a choc roan who is 19 months and Saffie, a choc tan and white pup who is 4.5 months. Loads and loads of info on here but some of it will definately make more sense when you get your little girl. What colour is she ???
Mims Saffs & Ins xxx

Offline lauren G

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 06:36:07 PM »
well the breeder said shes classed as champagne but she looks golden to me lol duno the difference really :005: aww you got two how has it been for you?

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 06:42:58 PM »
Champagne isn't a recognised Cocker colour I'm afraid - your puppy is most probably a pale golden. Hope your breeder is a reputable one and does all the health tests etc. You might want to read our How To Find A Reputable breeder page just to make sure your breeder ticks all the boxes: http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=48072.0

Welcome to COL by the way :D
Jane

Offline lauren G

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 06:56:04 PM »
lol no i know its not thats what i thought,shes told me alot of information about what tests they will have etc,and she comes with the paper work,I hope it all goes well Im looking forward to bringing her home thanks