Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 2597 times)

Offline Sprinkles

Re: Introductions
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 04:49:41 PM »
Hi Karen.

I'm Jo. I live with OH (other half) and my 6 year old son and we too are waiting for our little bundle of joy! Due 11th September after a long wait (since Feb!) Fingers are so tightly crossed after reading a few last minute dissapointment stories on here!
Jo slave to the Cocker! ;)

Offline karenann

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 06:45:14 PM »
hi Jo, nice to speak to you as it were. I,m getting very excited about Sept 9th. hardly get any sleep mindyou that could be my age. I,m  sure you must be the same. Are you wanting a boy or girl and what colour. Will have to bolster each other up. Wasn,t implying your excitement was due to age. I,m an old lady compared to you. My lovely son and daughter are in their 30s but i,m still in my fifties. Can,t think sleep or talk anything else at mo. You would think i,d know better. Karen.

Offline Sprinkles

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 10:29:49 PM »
Wasn,t implying your excitement was due to age. I,m an old lady compared to you.

I'm "turning old" (er) in September  ;) !!!!40!!!! as known in my house as the "F word" and it's a bit taboo. I tend to snarl at anyone who mentions it  >:(!

We're certainly excited and also quite nervous! This forum will be my life line for sure.

The mum is expecting black with a white flash or golden with a white flash and deep down I would like a girl but we're very open minded. Our breeder says she can get a measure of the pups personalities in the first few weeks so we'll go with what she recommends for our little family as it were. I know we're 2nd on her list so thats good!

Counting the days but then I remember its the F word in Sept too so that puts me back in my box for a while!  :005:

Feel free to PM (personal message) me anytime!
Jo slave to the Cocker! ;)

Offline Kimberley

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2009, 10:21:06 AM »
Oh, welcome another one from the midlands.

I'm owned by Coco and Breeze

Kim is owned by Coco, Breeze the Cockers and Charlie the (failed foster)Cavi

Offline LindyLou

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2009, 12:29:03 PM »
Welcome to COL!

I think it's great that you are so excited about your new pup and anyway................... age is but a number! ph34r

I'm Linda and have a golden show boy called Baxter!

You'll get loads of good tips on here so you are all prepared for your little bundle coming home!

Linda & Baxter

Offline sharonmansfield

• Donator
  • Bluebell and Jasmine
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2009, 09:10:59 PM »
Hello and Welcome,

I am Sharon and I have 2 show type girls, Jasmine my little angel is 15 months and blue roan and Bluebell (Bella) my princess is solid black and 2. I could not sleep either when I was waiting for my girls, its a really exciting time and you just want the weeks to whizz by. I had money for my birthday and I went to pets at home and bought loads of puppy stuff, the crate and bed was ready weeks before the puppy was!!!!
Cocker Spaniels are like chocolates you can never have just one!

Offline sharonmansfield

• Donator
  • Bluebell and Jasmine
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2009, 09:13:12 PM »
Hi Karen,

I forgot to say I was Staffordshire.

Best wishes Sharon Jasmine and Bluebell xx
Cocker Spaniels are like chocolates you can never have just one!

Offline annG

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2009, 10:55:56 PM »
yes there are is a link on the puppy tread. will be updating tomorrow. as i have some new pics to add.
:)
JAFFA!

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2009, 11:35:44 PM »
Hi and welcome from me and mine in Worcestershire  :D

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline claire_cockerlover

• Limited Member
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2009, 02:40:32 PM »
hi karen, sorry to hear about your westie  :'( good luck with your new pup in september and welcome to the forum xxx

Offline karenann

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2009, 03:13:28 PM »
Hi everyone, Just to update you all, no little orange girl for me i,m sorry to say. All pups were solids and sold. Have since got in touch with another breeder. Pups born yesterday. Three orange and three blue roans. Only one of each are girls and orange one might be sold. Will get back to me within next few days.  The parents look lovely dogs and health checks fine so i might have a little blue roan girlie instead. I had a blue roan cocker many yrs ago altho most people thought sal was black and white. Will let you know outcome when i know. karen.

Offline karenann

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2009, 03:04:45 PM »
I have just seen that i am no longer a newbie but a Junior Member ;) How cool is that :blink: :blink:

Offline Rachsparkles

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2009, 04:10:07 PM »
Hi Karen!  I'm Rachel and have Poppy, who is an 7 month old blue roan show type cocker.  I love the blue roans, but then I'm biased!  Good luck with finding your new puppy x

Offline seasideblue

• Bella
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2009, 04:20:04 PM »
Hi Karen and welcome to COL. Blue roans are simply gorgeous - but then like Rachel, I am biased as I have Bella, a five year old blue roan. I also have beautiful Mabel, a one year old chocolate/liver and white. ALL cockers are gorgeous :luv: :luv: :luv: I hope you find a healthy pup, with a lovely sweet nature. You probably won't mind which colour she is. Looking forward to 'meeting' her.