Author Topic: Hello, from Fay &Holly  (Read 1862 times)

Offline Hollypops

Hello, from Fay &Holly
« on: February 01, 2010, 09:47:29 PM »
Hi everyone.
Holly is my first dog, didn't really know that much about cocker's before we bought her but so glad we chose a cocker, she's such a lovely, loving, funny little girl, although very mischievous as well! >:D

I found cocker's online through trying to search for some of Holly's ancestors, her parents are toynvins apricot warrior&Gellgana dammika, related to any of your doggy's? Would be so lovely to see any photo's. She was born Oct 2008, had her from Swansea.

Anyway, hello to everyone again, I'm enjoying having a look through the site&finding some useful tips. Fay&Hollypops.  :blink:

Offline maggieann

Re: Hello, from Fay &Holly
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 09:52:38 PM »
Hi Fay and Holly, welcome to this great forum. :D

I have Torin, he's a show type and is 19 months old. :luv:

Torin & Me

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

Offline Boof

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 09:58:06 PM »
Hello and welcome :D

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 09:47:15 AM »
Hello and welcome to COL :D

Do you have any photos of Holly that you can post?

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 10:00:58 AM »
Hi

Nice to meet you and Holly :)

I'm on my first cocker as well, Maggie whose just turned a year old. She's an absolute sweetheart with hints of the devil thrown in! Looking forward to some pics :)

Lisa & Maggie x
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline Hollypops

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 10:45:57 AM »
Hi. Ive added some photo's of her when she was a puppy to the puppy board, will add some more recent ones soon though.

Offline ElaineH

• Donator
  • Handsome Morgan 19/06/2008 - 03/03/2024
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 12:33:45 PM »
Hello there Fay, I've just been checking out Holly's puppy photos, what a pretty girl  :luv: :luv: We're biased towards orange ones here  ;) our orange roan boy, Morgan, will be 2 in the Summer and is full of energy!
"Histories are more full of examples of the fidelity of dogs than of friends"  Alexander Pope

Offline Little-Miss-Molly

• Inactive
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 02:25:21 PM »
Hi Fay & Hollpops,  welcome  :D Holly looks a real sweetie  :luv:, We brought our first Cocker Molly (blue roan) over 2 years ago and fell in love with the breed. We have just got another little girl Poppy (orange Roan) she is 12 weeks and we have already spoken about a third addition but will most likely wait 18 months +, this forum is great for help and advice & we have all got at least one thing in common.....we all love Cockers! ;)

Offline Hollypops

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 08:16:02 PM »
I'd love another little cocker for Holly to play with&of course I would love another 1! Saw a little boy who needed re-homing before Christmas, he was from a horrid puppy farm. I fell in love with him, but my father has Holly for me when I work&he wasn't too keen on the idea of having another 1 to look after to say the least! Wish I could be a lady of leisure&have a whole pack of cocker's! Getting my fix by looking at everyone's photo's at the moment!

Nice to see other orange's on here, other than Holly's litter mates I've only met 1 other, wasn't as pretty as my girl tho :D

Offline Bebbz

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 12:07:04 PM »
my 4 month old blue roan Milo has Toyvins Apricot warrior as a grandparent and his  mother was a beautiful orange roan. So does that make Holly his Aunt???
Mia and Milo

Offline Ralu A

• Elmo
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 12:11:43 PM »
Hello and welcome to COL! :lol2:
I'm Raluca and I have Elmo, a 9 year old golden cocker spaniel. I'm glad I chose this breed too ;)
Can we see a pic of Holly?
Life is just better with two cockers :D
Raluca, Elmo and Scai
IMG_33556 by Ralu A

Offline Hollypops

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2010, 09:15:53 PM »
my 4 month old blue roan Milo has Toyvins Apricot warrior as a grandparent and his  mother was a beautiful orange roan. So does that make Holly his Aunt???
Hi, nice to hear from you. Ummm yeah Holly would be his aunt. Who are his parents? Expect Milo is from a previous litter of Holly's mothers, sure Holly was the only orange roan bitch in the litter. So interesting chasing her family tree!

Offline Pip and Co

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2010, 09:31:03 PM »
Hello and welcome - I am pretty new to forums - but COL is great, lovely people full of great advice and with fantastic taste in dogs   :005:

I have Pip and Lulu (aka Pippin Doodle and Lulu Belle - for long)