Author Topic: Worried about Willow  (Read 2032 times)

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
Re: Worried about Willow
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2011, 09:01:59 PM »
excellent!  Hope this is the start of Maddy 'firming' up - it is a real worry, especially when she's such a slight girl.

I remember Crazycockergang's Brie being really slender for her first year (not because of tummy trouble though) but it's just the way some of them are built (wish I had their metabolism.....  :lol2: )
helen & jarvis x

Offline maddy74

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2011, 09:48:41 PM »
Me too Helen, here's me trying to shed some lb's and then trying to get some on Willow, shame I cant transfer some over to her, do us both a favour.... :005: :005: :005: :005:
She weighs 9 and half kg, what should I be aiming for? She was 10 and half

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2011, 09:22:05 AM »
she's about 71/2 months now?  I think just worry about stabilizing her tummy at the moment and don't worry too much about the weight  (unless it drops dramatically!)

She's got a couple of months more growth left which will mean some skinny times during growth spurts. They really start naturally filling out after they're 1  :luv:
helen & jarvis x

Offline maddy74

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2011, 09:29:44 AM »
Thanks Helen she is  8 and half months now  :D (where did that go) lol She dropped a kg (over about a month though) but I remember you saying that they can shed a bit as they grow and im sure her legs and head have grown of late, plus we had a few days away the week before last where she burnt off mega amounts of energy on the beach.

I will look at 'feeding her up' once her tummy seems okay in a few weeks from now. She seems fine on the new food with firm stools but still giving her fish/chicken and rice in small amounts too, by tmw going to have her on the new stuff completly. Then got to think about ordering some more. Last of the pro kolin today, I dont know whether to invest in some powder (fortifloura) or see how it goes for the time being, what would you suggest?

Offline Misty Roan

• Donator
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2011, 11:27:23 AM »
Good to hear Willow is improving.   :luv:
Misty 3.6.2011 - 1.11.2016