Author Topic: hello everyone  (Read 500 times)

Offline Bijou

• Geromimo!
hello everyone
« on: April 05, 2012, 08:49:07 PM »
Hi all;

I have been a bit back to front on here,  :huh:  as i asked my questions and got great feedback, and have been in and out of topic rooms and am finding this site full of good advice and wonderful people.  :D
My name is Jacqui and we are researching everything on CS as we wait to find the right breeder and then our forever Parti colour CS. My niece has a wonderful CS who is as scatty as me!  :P So we feel a CS will fit well into our family life - The waiting is hard but will be so worth it when the time comes - meanwhile i will continue reading up on all on here and sharing your stories and experiences and eventually bugging you all as I count down to our own puppy arrival!  :luv:
Bijou

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
Re: hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 09:39:08 PM »
Hi Jacqui and welcome to COL :D

Good luck with your search for a parti colour Cocker Spaniel.

I can see Daleks in your avatar photo :o and (being nosey) I'm wondering why? :D

Offline Bijou

• Geromimo!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 07:57:12 AM »
OH, how lovely something i can answer!  :005: Well as we are waiting for a puppy and are no further than making a list of breeders to contact - I have no pup for my photo, we did have a dog but we had to make the heart renching decision to have her rehomed, which was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do -  :'( :'(  :'( so the next big thing in this house for my smallest child ( 1 of 6 children) is Dr. Who.  :shades: We are just a little bit mad on it.  :lol2: hence the pic - which of course will change when we have our new edition - which if the smallest children have their way will be called K9!  :lol: fortunately they do not often get their own way - would not be able to parent if they did!
Whilst we can't wait for a puppy, we will, as it has to be done properly  :police: and so the more informed I am the better. our previous dog, Bracken, was from a puppy farm!! un-be-known to us- and had a temperament issue from day one. her history was one of my first posts on here. Very sad times indeed. Thank you for replying - have a great friday - I am off with my daughters to a Vintage Fair, which makes me feel very old,  as it has home ware and clothes from the 60's, 70's and 80's, pretty much my toddler to young adult years! and now it is Vintage!  :lol: cheers again Elaine.
Bijou

Offline LottieLu

• Maisie ♡
    • Working Glass Jewellery
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 09:41:26 PM »
Hi Jacqui, welcome to COL. Good luck with the search for a new addition. Cockers are rather addictive, as is COL  :005:. Do keep us posted as to how the search goes  :D