Author Topic: Recommendation/Advice Wanted Please  (Read 2154 times)

Offline JerryBerry

Recommendation/Advice Wanted Please
« on: April 10, 2012, 11:08:40 AM »
As my birthday approaches and I know I will have some money to spend on myself Im thinking of putting my birthday funds towards a camera. Im constantly frustrated at all the great shots I miss of Jerry whilst we are out in the woods or on the fields - and also of the surroundings. So looking for something decent (will also get lots and lots of use on my three children) and has to capture action shots etc. Also what lenses would I need?

Thank you in advance  :blink:
MICHELLE AND JERRY XXX

Offline JerryBerry

Re: Recommendation/Advice Wanted Please
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 11:16:00 AM »
should say have got a couple of hundred pounds to spend so will be looking on ebay for a bargin!
MICHELLE AND JERRY XXX

Offline liamsmum

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 12:32:00 PM »
Hi there I wouldnt buy from ebay personally as some cameras on there are returns and refubished I would get your self along to a Jessops store maybe a bridge camera would be ideal rather than SLR they would be able to advise you on the best options even if you dont buy from them. Happy snapping!!

Offline c19unn

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 12:47:44 PM »
I got my camera 2nd hand off ebay and it came with the 18-55mm lens, 2 memory card, 2 batterys, the spare battery holder that attatches to the camera, a bag and uv lens etc and i only paid 200 for mine
Its a Canon 450D SLR

Here are some of the pictures i have taken with it - Without using any the features and just the basic capture mode: (and im an amatur lol)

Hope this helps but good luck

My Mummy's name is Charlene
My name is Diesel

Diesel DOB:16-04-11

Offline Dozy bird

• My beautiful babies
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 12:51:11 PM »
Sorry no advice but as the OH and I would like a new camera I'll be reading the advice given with great interest  :lol:

Lovely pics of diesel looking as hansome as ever  :luv: