Author Topic: sychronised seasons  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
sychronised seasons
« on: September 25, 2003, 07:45:32 PM »
I'm very pleased to say that Jazz springer has now officially come into season - and that makes two since Daisy came into season at the weekend. I was hoping they would sychronise this time - last time Daisy had ended her season for one week before Jazz came on. I could see the season coming a mile off - first of all Monty took a shine to her on Sunday at the meet ( ;) Jen), and since then she's been off her food and sooooooooooo grumpy ::)

Fingers crossed that this pattern will continue - isnt nature marvellous ;D                    

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
sychronised seasons
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2003, 07:53:22 PM »
That's good news Mike 8)  Only 3 weeks of no walks instead of 6 ;)

Lottie was a little grumpy when I touched her bottom to help her onto my lap earlier :-  I've been trying to have a little look at her privates but she's got so much feathering around there, I couldn't see a thing ::)  Not off her food though.                    
Mary & Lottie x

Offline Jen

• Site Member
sychronised seasons
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2003, 07:59:14 PM »
I could see the season coming a mile off - first of all Monty took a shine to her on Sunday at the meet ( ;) Jen), and since then she's been off her food and sooooooooooo grumpy ::)

Monty reckons that's because his mum and Jazz's dad were real spoil sports and wouldn't let him have his wicked way with her :o ;)

My boy must be a right horny teenager - none of the other male dogs picked up the scent ::) - maybe he should be a stud dog ;) ;D                    
Jen & Monty xx