Author Topic: Shaking/body trembling  (Read 5434 times)

Offline bracken

• Site Member
Re: Shaking/body trembling
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 09:45:07 PM »
hope the meds work quickly....what a worry for you.

bless poor little Indie  :luv: hope its stops soon  :blink:

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2010, 09:50:03 PM »
Thanks I'm sure it will, I mean no-one has ever encountered shaking/body tremors so it must be unique to her so I'm guessing its not serious and will pass.    Its been going on for 8 days now though, high temperature usually means some sort of infection so hoping the tablets work and its nothing.   I'm going to try and not worry about something I don't even know is wrong with her iyswim otherwise I could be worrying over nothing.   

If it was winter time and seeing as she had a full clip last week, I would have said its because shes cold but she cannot be cold in August.   

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2010, 09:58:51 PM »
Poor Indie, hope she feels better soon.

Offline bracken

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2010, 10:03:54 PM »
Thanks I'm sure it will, I mean no-one has ever encountered shaking/body tremors so it must be unique to her so I'm guessing its not serious and will pass.    Its been going on for 8 days now though, high temperature usually means some sort of infection so hoping the tablets work and its nothing.   I'm going to try and not worry about something I don't even know is wrong with her iyswim otherwise I could be worrying over nothing.    

If it was winter time and seeing as she had a full clip last week, I would have said its because shes cold but she cannot be cold in August.  

jeanette ...was she shaking before being clipped ?

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2010, 10:12:43 PM »
Thanks I'm sure it will, I mean no-one has ever encountered shaking/body tremors so it must be unique to her so I'm guessing its not serious and will pass.    Its been going on for 8 days now though, high temperature usually means some sort of infection so hoping the tablets work and its nothing.   I'm going to try and not worry about something I don't even know is wrong with her iyswim otherwise I could be worrying over nothing.    

jeanette ...was she shaking before being clipped ?

No it started after the clip. 

Offline Sarah.H

• Site Member
  • charlie
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2010, 06:06:21 AM »
She could be cold, especially if the weathers turned from being very hot to cool plus having a clip  :-\. I've been cold the last couple of days, at the course I was on one person had seven layers on and was still cold  :o. Do you have lots of windows open? During the night I smoothed Millie (who was under the bed) and thought what a cold draught she was lying in.

Millie

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2010, 09:28:00 AM »
She could be cold, especially if the weathers turned from being very hot to cool plus having a clip  :-\. I've been cold the last couple of days, at the course I was on one person had seven layers on and was still cold  :o. Do you have lots of windows open? During the night I smoothed Millie (who was under the bed) and thought what a cold draught she was lying in.

Yep the temp here sure has dropped. I felt very cold yest and with being clipped off she's gone from a nice woolly coat to nothing, so I'm not saying that's what it is, but it is a possibility. Hope she's a bit better today.  :luv:
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline jann

• Site Member
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2010, 10:37:54 AM »
Has she got an equafleece or similar Jeanette? I'd be tempted to put it on her if you have, and then see if she still does it  :-\

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2010, 11:56:54 AM »
I was going to say maybe it was the clip as this is the first time she's had it done, it might just be taking her sometime to get used to it  :-\

Mole has shivered in the past when he was smaller and didn't have much coat and they shiver after baths, so hopefully it's something simple like that.

Could also be worth checking to see what her temperature is normally as I think Baja tends to run a little warmer than normal.

Hope she's ok  :D

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2010, 01:34:10 PM »
Whatever it is, let's hope she will get over it very quickly.

It is so worrying when there is no immediate answer............sending hugs for you both, and everything crossed that she will be well again soon :luv:
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2010, 07:03:59 PM »
Sending healing hugs ..hope the meds do the trick x
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2010, 07:15:09 PM »
how is she doing now Jeanette?  Any improvement?  :luv:
helen & jarvis x

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2010, 07:25:16 PM »
Shes been sooo lazy today and just slept so not really noticed any shaking as its when shes up and about she has them.   It keeps raining here so she goes to the door, takes a look and goes back to bed - lazy mare  :005:

Thanks for asking though.   

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2010, 07:26:04 PM »
Shes been sooo lazy today and just slept so not really noticed any shaking as its when shes up and about she has them.   It keeps raining here so she goes to the door, takes a look and goes back to bed - lazy mare  :005:

could be the anti-b's making her drowsy  ;)
helen & jarvis x

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2010, 10:42:37 PM »

could be the anti-b's making her drowsy  ;)

Could be as shes still asleep  :-\