Author Topic: One of the nicest topics on COL.......  (Read 1280 times)

Offline SJP

• Site Member
One of the nicest topics on COL.......
« on: January 22, 2009, 02:34:30 PM »
is when we hear about the rescue dogs in their new homes!  I absolutely love it when I see a thread that is headed DOGS OLD NAME....now called **** or words to that effect.

Those threads always make me smile, so thank you   :-*
Sally & Lola xxx

Offline LisaB

Re: One of the nicest topics on COL.......
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 02:44:31 PM »
Me too - Just a humble thought - it'd be lovely to have a sticky thread or a new part of the forum for this, perhaps instead of the migraine forum, which isn't used.

Offline waggytails

• Millie and Hattie
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 02:48:29 PM »
I have to agree, its always lovely to read about them and there new homes and of course see the photos.
Mum to Hattie and Darcy

(Millie now forever playing on the beach,  RIP 06/03/2010)

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 02:49:55 PM »
Just a humble thought - it'd be lovely to have a sticky thread or a new part of the forum for this, perhaps instead of the migraine forum, which isn't used.

Sorry but there will be no further changes to the forum for the time being (we are kept busy enough as it is ;)) It is indeed lovely when new owners of former rescue dogs post a thread about them but I actually feel it is more inclusive for these threads to appear with other members' threads rather than placed in a separate area.
Jane

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 08:22:16 PM »
Me too - Just a humble thought - it'd be lovely to have a sticky thread or a new part of the forum for this, perhaps instead of the migraine forum, which isn't used.

I recently just joined the migraine forum and have found it really useful and a source of knowledge. I agree it's nice to hear about these dogs, but pleased to hear the migraine section wont be going anywhere ;)

Offline *Lucy*

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 08:32:09 PM »

I recently just joined the migraine forum and have found it really useful and a source of knowledge. I agree it's nice to hear about these dogs, but pleased to hear the migraine section wont be going anywhere ;)

Me too! I use the Migraine forum!!

My Girls - Molly & Honey

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 08:34:14 PM »
I think the migraine forum is used - you just don't see it unless you have joined  ;)
Julie and Watson

Offline LisaB

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 03:27:58 PM »
I think the migraine forum is used - you just don't see it unless you have joined  ;)

Had no idea, thanks