Author Topic: Jazz  (Read 2885 times)

Offline AndyB

• Donator
Jazz
« on: January 24, 2019, 09:24:00 AM »
Thank you for all your kind words since I lost my boy.  :bigarmhug:  I am still feeling lost without him, even though he slept for about 18 hours of each day.  He has left a huge hole in my heart and my life  :luv:.  I know the only thing that can fill that hole is another cocker but now is not the time.  I am having a hip replacement on 20th February and once I have recovered I can start my search for a new "little man" in my life.  Only those who have known and loved a cocker can understand.  I have his ashes in a heart shaped box with 2 paw prints and it is placed on a cushion on my sofa at the side of me, where Jazz spent his evenings snoozing on his fleece blanket.  Jazz was the fourth cocker I have been priviliged to know and love and hopefully I may know and love another one later this year.  Thank you again, it helps to know other people understand the huge sense of loss and grief you are feeling.

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Re: Jazz
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 10:38:39 AM »
Thank you for all your kind words since I lost my boy.  :bigarmhug:  I am still feeling lost without him, even though he slept for about 18 hours of each day.  He has left a huge hole in my heart and my life  :luv:.  I know the only thing that can fill that hole is another cocker but now is not the time.  I am having a hip replacement on 20th February and once I have recovered I can start my search for a new "little man" in my life.  Only those who have known and loved a cocker can understand.  I have his ashes in a heart shaped box with 2 paw prints and it is placed on a cushion on my sofa at the side of me, where Jazz spent his evenings snoozing on his fleece blanket.  Jazz was the fourth cocker I have been priviliged to know and love and hopefully I may know and love another one later this year.  Thank you again, it helps to know other people understand the huge sense of loss and grief you are feeling.

Such a lovely post, you will know when the time is right for a new buddy and the thought of it will help you get through the more difficult times. Hope the op goes well, I had a different sort of op just before Christmas and was amazed at how well it went.  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 02:08:55 PM »
I agree that only dog lovers can ever understand the loss and understand how you‘re feeling. Best of luck for your operation, do stay in touch and keep us up to date!  :D

Offline Finvarra

• Milo, best of dogs
    • Gaia Art
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 02:24:34 PM »
Have been thinking of you, and hope that after your operation the thought of a new wee person in your life will help you speed  up recovery (all the best for,your operation).

I have my lovely Milo's ashes, they will go with me on my last journey ☺️, but not for a few years yet!!!

Lesley and Dylan
Remembering All the dogs of my life, especially Milo

Offline revis

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 06:19:01 PM »
Have been thinking of you having to cope with the loss of Jazz and your hip op.i am sure the op will go well and you will be able to look forward to another friend later in the year.Take care

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2019, 06:24:25 PM »
You are very much in my thoughts, and as you say, only those who have truly loved and lost their wee buddy can fully appreciate the grief and pain.  When the time is right, your next adventure into the world of cockers will find you.  Take care of yourself now, and I wish you well for your forthcoming op. 

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2019, 10:14:34 PM »
Oh Andrea

I understand completly...when you loose them there is a viod which only someone who has loved the loyalty and love of a beloved four legged friend can understand, they are so much a part of you.

Comfort can be found in the love you both shared, and when the time is right another little friend will come into your life.

Do not forget us here we are your friends.  I wish you all the best for your upcoming op and will wait for updates.

I send all best wishes from me and a big  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:  and cocker kisses from Ollie
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline lescef

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2019, 10:09:13 AM »
I agree totally. Hope your hip op goes well and you can welcome another cocker into your life. X
Lesley, Maddie and Bramble

Offline woodlander

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2019, 04:30:01 PM »
We have just got back from holiday and I am so sorry to read about Jazz - what a special boy.  No other words really except be kind to yourself and hope the op goes ok.