Author Topic: Urrgghh. Disgustables  (Read 2742 times)

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
Re: Urrgghh. Disgustables
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2013, 03:23:35 PM »
Charlie is too prim and proper to pick anything up on his walls THANKFULLY!  :005:
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline BobnDot

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 11:11:14 PM »
Well done Westward, that's "Disgustables' now firmly accepted as an official COL word.  :clapping:

(Maybe we ought to start a COL dictionary  ;))

Bob.

Offline Westward

• Tessa 04/04/13
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2013, 12:03:22 AM »
Why thank you kind Sir/Madam.  I'm sure there are plenty of Cocker words out there.   ;)
Tessa 

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2013, 01:32:38 PM »
Why thank you kind Sir/Madam.  I'm sure there are plenty of Cocker words out there.   ;)

And some may be printable  :005:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2013, 02:07:02 PM »

And some may be printable  :005:

But sadly not many I fear  :005:  :005:

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2013, 05:55:31 PM »
Let's see what we got already, Cockerdiles, Disgustables, any advance?
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline BobnDot

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2013, 07:01:01 PM »
I've used "Perfumeration" and "Disastericals"  :005:, but as it's a family forum I've refrained from using "*******s" and "xxxx-xx". ;)

Bob.

Offline Westward

• Tessa 04/04/13
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2013, 07:20:30 PM »
There must be a word for...

Wet doggy smell.

It's unique.  You know that smell anywhere. :D
Tessa 

Offline DarceyTheDog

• Shutterbugs of shadwell
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2013, 08:45:48 PM »
Errmmmm the best one recently the oh came in the living room holding a rolled but slightly shredded piece of loo roll and said what would be in this? I took it out of Darcey's mouth she was shredding it on our bed..... I knew what was inside and lets just say it came out of the bathroom bin!! Luckly she hadn't got to the 'soiled' part yet just the tissue keeping 'it' rolled up! 
Katie, Darcey and Mitsy

Offline hedgehog

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2013, 09:35:52 PM »
Woody has a taste for sheep sh1t then wonders why I don't want cocker kisses afterwards, but my most disgustable experience was provided courtesy of my Rottie Ozzy when he was my only dog so out walking him alone. As usual he disappears into the wood and unusually does not recall, thinking he may have got caught up I venture off the foot path and into the wood to find said dog rolling, mentally say to self oh no not fox poop again ............ having to go right up to the selectively deaf hound I see a Tesco carrier bag which is peeking out from beneath my energetically rolling dog, despite the vile smell I bend down and make a grab for his collar my hand receiving a liberal amount of the brown stuff the realisation hits me like a freight train this was not fox poop but human excrement.  Gagging I make my way home with my sh1t encrusted dog I meet another regular wood walker and at a distance (smell was so bad to get close to anyone) who on learning my plight tells me that someone has been sleeping rough in the woods for a few days and obviously what Ozzy discovered in that bag was his makeshift toilet. The smell stayed with me for days and every so often I would start gaging thinking about it. Fox poop seems quite tame now.

Offline Deb H

• Site Member
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2013, 09:00:14 AM »
George is my disgustable. He just is, the word could have been invented just for him. Jasper as you know has various health problems and he was sick a couple of days ago on his vet bed bless him, it was like runny brown poo so it was a scoop and run job :020: so I dumped it outside, went to get the hose pipe which was less than six feet away, turned around to see my very own disgustable snacking (with gusto I might add) on Jasper vomit. Syd and Harry were watching in horror the look they gave me was priceless :005: no kisses from the scrotty dog for a while.
He is your friend,your partner,your defender,your dog. You are his life,his love,his leader. He will be yours,faithfull and true,to the last beat of his heart.You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.Anon.
Deb,Henry,Jasper & George angel babies. Sydney,Harry,Jethro,Dhali Hebe Seth Hades Moses

Offline caro

• Donator
  • Sam
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2013, 07:50:41 AM »
My friends working cocker proudly came back to her owner one day after having a good hunt in the woods, sat perfectly in front of owner to present her find.... and tried to present to owner with a ...... vibrator :fear2:

:o :o :o

Love the term disgustables!!!
Caroline & Sam RIP Fern x RIP Charlie Cat x

Offline ATB

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2013, 08:45:28 AM »
The smell stayed with me for days and every so often I would start gaging thinking about it. Fox poop seems quite tame now.

This is exactly how I feel, I can deal with any other type of animal poop - the smell of the nappy was something I'll never get over!  ph34r  Reminds me yet again why I've got a dog and not a child!

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2013, 10:35:14 AM »
my friends springer Megan picked up a soiled tam**x and swallowed it , it came out a couple of days later  :o :o
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline Westward

• Tessa 04/04/13
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2013, 12:43:05 PM »
Oh that's serious disgustable.  Yuk
Tessa