Author Topic: Just wanted to announce. Update 19 Feb  (Read 1905 times)

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
ORe: Just wanted to announce
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2014, 09:39:05 PM »
At last your secret is out  :005:many congratulations I cannot wait to see some more pictures of him :luv: :luv: I am sure that Morgan is going to love his baby nephew ;) :luv:
Stephanie , George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline ElaineH

• Donator
  • Handsome Morgan 19/06/2008 - 03/03/2024
Re: ORe: Just wanted to announce
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2014, 09:54:47 PM »
At last your secret is out  :005:many congratulations I cannot wait to see some more pictures of him :luv: :luv: I am sure that Morgan is going to love his baby nephew ;) :luv:
Stephanie , George and Hamish xxx

Setting off at 9am tomorrow, been busy doing a couple of kongs for Morgan although our daughter will be dog-sitting when she gets herself to our house. Everyone's very excited here tonight  :D
"Histories are more full of examples of the fidelity of dogs than of friends"  Alexander Pope

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
Re: Just wanted to announce
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2014, 10:31:18 PM »
Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight.  :D

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2014, 07:30:27 AM »
Good luck, looking forward to hearing more.  :luv:
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

Offline Molly_the_Puppy

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2014, 08:48:58 AM »
Happy Puppy Day  :D

Offline Pop-Star

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2014, 10:01:05 AM »
How exciting!
Looking forward to seeing photos of Hugo  :luv:
Janet & Poppy

Offline HBP

• Hudson Bramble
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2014, 10:43:10 AM »
Can't wait to see pics of the new arrival  :luv: Hope Morgan isn't too put out!  :005:

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2014, 11:01:28 AM »
Good luck for today I shall look forward to updates Morgan will be getting a new baby Brother ;) :luv: :luv:
Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline ElaineH

• Donator
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2014, 02:55:35 PM »
We're home  :D  Hugo was a little star on the journey home, only a couple of whimpers then he snuggled down and slept.  :luv:

The first hour with Morgan has gone very well indeed, lots of sniffing and playing and loads of wagging and play-bowing from Morgan. Hugo has now crashed out at my feet and Morgan has decided to have a nap too. I think we're going to have 2 very tired boys by bedtime!

Thank you for all your good wishes, some photos will be posted sometime tomorrow once we've got a bit organised.
"Histories are more full of examples of the fidelity of dogs than of friends"  Alexander Pope

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2014, 02:58:51 PM »
Sounds like it is all going well..will keep fingers & paws crossed that it continues  :luv: :luv:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline lynnruby

• Donator
  • Ruby
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2014, 03:01:09 PM »
Aaaw sounds like they've got off to a brilliant start Elaine  :luv:  Can't wait to see some pics tomorrow  :D
Lynn

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2014, 05:16:31 PM »
We're home  :D  Hugo was a little star on the journey home, only a couple of whimpers then he snuggled down and slept.  :luv:

The first hour with Morgan has gone very well indeed, lots of sniffing and playing and loads of wagging and play-bowing from Morgan. Hugo has now crashed out at my feet and Morgan has decided to have a nap too. I think we're going to have 2 very tired boys by bedtime!

Thank you for all your good wishes, some photos will be posted sometime tomorrow once we've got a bit organised.
that sounds great
Sounds like it is all going well..will keep fingers & paws crossed that it continues  :luv: :luv:
:D look forward to pictures tomorrow. I am sure that they are going to be best chums  :luv: :luv:
Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline ElaineH

• Donator
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2014, 10:43:03 AM »
First night went as expected but not too bad on the whole. There are now photos posted, hope you like them  :D

Offline ElaineH

• Donator
Re: Just wanted to announce.
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2014, 01:57:52 PM »
Things are going amazingly well here  :D Hugo doesn't wake me until after 7.00, how good is that  :clapping: He's  in the kitchen overnight with some paper down and he's using that during the night and going quietly back to bed, during the day he's doing loads of his wees outside  :luv: We just love this little guy!

During the day there's lots of play and chasing going on, he and Morgan seem to take it in turns to chase each other :005:  Morgan is being super with him, no jealousy so far although obviously we're watching carefully. Their play is very noisy, mainly from Morgan, we've not heard Hugo bark yet!

Today he watched Morgan being groomed then it was his turn on the table, he loved it  :luv: Later we're off to the vets for his first visit and vaccs.

It may all just be the honeymoon period, lets just hope it keeps on like this  ;)

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
Re: Just wanted to announce. Update 17 Feb
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2014, 02:23:20 PM »
Aw well done little Hugo :luv:
I think your new Mum says you
can stay! :005: