Author Topic: Lingo  (Read 9173 times)

Offline sodpot2000

Re: Lingo
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2017, 01:19:05 PM »
Having read this thread I will no longer accept any criticism for lawyers using language that no one else can follow.  :005:

The dogs meanwhile are thinking 'Why do they start talking funny when we come out? They never talk like this at home!'

All good fun!

ips - thanks for the definition of 'dogging in'. I had been working to a very different set of images and am very pleased to get them out of my head.

Offline ips

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2017, 01:25:00 PM »
Having read this thread I will no longer accept any criticism for lawyers using language that no one else can follow.  :005:

The dogs meanwhile are thinking 'Why do they start talking funny when we come out? They never talk like this at home!'

All good fun!

ips - thanks for the definition of 'dogging in'. I had been working to a very different set of images and am very pleased to get them out of my head.

Ha yes 😁
Don't ever google dogging in, you will be suprised what goes on in your area and may never ho on that dog walk through that wood ever again 😁
Muddling along in the hope that one day it all makes sense.

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2017, 01:43:55 PM »
I use 'git' too. But as a noun, not a verb. Usually preceding by 'You little....'

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Offline ips

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2017, 02:19:59 PM »
I think this is the openshaw vid that murphys law mentioned re the "git oot" and "hi lost"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hptn-988l6Y

Must be a while ago as he looks young on this clip
Muddling along in the hope that one day it all makes sense.