Author Topic: Obedience classes in moray?!  (Read 1658 times)

Offline beth@dallas

• Site Member
  • Beth on her first day at her new home!
Obedience classes in moray?!
« on: February 05, 2007, 10:29:29 PM »
Hello everyone.....as you can see from our profile, we are in Morayshire, Scotland.  Does anyone have any information, or know of any obedience classes that we may be able to take Beth to?  I have done a few seaches about it, but have yet to get any luck on the subject!  Can anyone help?

Thank you!  Jill x

Offline MrsMac

• Site Member
    • http://
Re: Obedience classes in moray?!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 10:33:36 PM »
Found THIS in Grantown, not sure what they're like though.

Mairi & Melody
Melody

Friends are the angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly

Offline beth@dallas

• Site Member
  • Beth on her first day at her new home!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 10:36:22 PM »
Super!!!   Thank you!!!  My OH says there might be one in Forres  :-\ aparently a sparky he knows might have taken his dog there.....gonna try phoning him too!  Thank you very VERY muchly! Jx

Offline MrsMac

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 10:39:54 PM »
I'm not sure where in Moray you are but we go to Moray Firth Ringcraft Club's classes, they're on a Sunday and they're based in North Kessock just over the Kessock Bridge on the Black Isle.   There are a few people come through from Forres, just a thought - here's their INFO

It might be too far for you but the puppy class starts at 12.30 and only lasts for 45 mins. 
Mairi & Melody
Melody

Friends are the angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly