Author Topic: We passed  (Read 1344 times)

Offline winewood

• Donator
  • Now in Italy
We passed
« on: July 26, 2007, 12:00:58 AM »
I have entered 3 trials with both dogs and bombed 3 times ::) But finally Kody passed, he has his first CCD pass with 89 out of 100, only two more then he will have his first obed title :lol: :lol: He is 20 months, 21/30 heel work  10/10 for stand for exam 18/20 recall (actually did brilliant came in like a bullet and sat straight and didn't move a mussel when I returned around him) but lost 2 points for entry he was little a head of me before he sat for the recall, 20/20 for 1 min sit stay and 20/20 for 2 min drop stay.
Indi, 2 1/2yrs, well she stuck her nose to the ground as soon as we entered the ring and I knew it was disaster, last time she scored 25/30 for heel work, but the good thing was she would have actually passed her stand for exam this is where she usually fails, just can't stand still ( I love everyone and everyone loves me give me a cuddle ::)) I had rescue remedy before I took Indi she was 5th in the ring then another dose before taking Kody in he was 19th. I so needed a pass was starting to think about giving up , feeling of doubt about my training and my dogs who I know can do it but my nerves just get the better of me. The funny thing is she is actually smarter than him ( I think) he is just as happy to sleep on my knee or lay around the house and snooze all day, where she is on the go all the time I'm bored show me something to do she does a brilliant water retrieve, will bring back anything I throw, canvas dummy, obed dumbell, fake duck, has picked up a pigeon once, great at agility, and tracking but I need to control her nose for obedience and gundog working tests she just gets so zoned in on smells that I don't exist let alone any comands so its back to the drawing board with her . I have another trial on Sunday then the Cocker Club have their trial in early August keep your fingers crossed for me and pray that the ground is dry for Indi on Sunday.
Owned and trained by two mad cockers

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
Re: We passed
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 12:12:29 AM »
Wow! Well done Kody, that's fantastic news and a really great score  :shades: :D  You must be really proud of him  :luv:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline sportsmonki

• Site Member
  • Storm
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 11:25:17 AM »
Many Congratulations to you and Kody!  :shades:  Brilliant!

Offline silke

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 01:02:39 PM »
Well done! Many congratulations! :blink:

Silkex

Offline Boof

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 02:09:33 PM »
Congratulations!  :D

Offline debz